Part-1

Childhood days,....

DWARKA

"Subhadreeee"......screamed Krishna running behind her."I'm not gonna leave you today"...

Subhadra:"No brathashree,U can't catch me",she said while running.
Suddenly she bumped into someone. By looking she saw Balram glancing at her and smiling.

Balram: "what prank have you done today bhadre", he asked as he saw Krishna behind her.
She smiled and hide behind Balram.

Krishna: "Brathashree,  please move from there... I want her right now", he said   acting a little childish frown.

Subhadra:"No brathashree, don't move", she looked at Balram with puppy eyes.

Balram:"Okay! Now both of you stop. I'm here to tell you both an important news.", He facepalmed himself.

Subhadra: "What is it?" , She asked curiously.

Balram:"We are going to Hastinapur tomorrow for meeting our aunt Kunti and our cousins", he said happily.

Subhadra:" That's a glad news !", she exclaimed happily.

Krishna:" I'm eager to meet aunt Kunti and Pandavas. And They will be happy to see us.", He said with a blissful smile.

Balram: "Yes ur right, Kanha!".
Subhadra smiled.

Krishna:"But, I'm eager to meet my Arjun",he said looking at Subhadra smiling mischievously.

Subhadra: "Arjun!",she thought. That name struck in her heart. A sudden happiness felt over her,and a smile appeared on her face.

Krishna:"what happened Subhadra ?" he asked smiling mischievously.

Subhadra, realised what she was doing and  said smilingly"Nothing brathashree"
"Hmm..Arjun!",she whispered.

Balram:"Ok then.Go back to your room and start the preparations."
She smiled and go away thinking the name Arjun...

Hope you guys like this.

Plzz vote and comment.