Part-58

"Sorry..! I haven't noticed you..", Subhadra stopped suddenly as she saw the person infront of her.
Arjun smiled.

"What are you doing here Princess? You shouldn't come here this late to meet me!", Arjun asked in a stern voice without eyeing her.
She looked at him puzzled.

"Hmmm... Who told you that I have come to meet you, ah... I was just passing near by so I.. thought...", she stood there with loss of words.

"So you thought to.....talk with my bratha Arjun! I guessed it right, sister?", Nakul asked with a mischievous smile.
Subhadra was tongue tied.

"So, tell me Princess! What do you want to say!",Arjun asked hiding his smile.
She looked at him with chary and shooked her shoulder.

" Why do I feel like I'm an intruder!",Nakul whispered.
She looked at him in a no, while he giggled and left the chamber.

Arjun faked seriousness and looked at her with stern eyes. She took her eyes from  him and started to move.

"You can't leave that easy!", Arjun grabbed her hand and passed a smile.
She smiled.

"Forgive me Prince!.. I shouldn't..", before she could complete, he pulled her into his embrace.

"It's okay! Now tell me what happened?",He asked caressing her hair.

"That Parinitha betrayed me, I believed her more than myself and she..has broken my trust!", she said with tear brimming eyes and laid her face on his chest.

" Thank god!, Finally you understood her true face.", Arjun exclaimed joyously breaking the hug.
"I don't know why she was doing all this!", He murmured.

"For Duryodhan!", she whispered.
Arjun looked at her with widened eyes.

"So, there is his and Gandharraj's masterplan behind it!",he said annoyingly.
She hummed.

"Now come with me, you have to tell the truth before bratha Balram!",He said holding her hand.
She shooked her head and took  her hand from his.

"Nothing to fear, after knowing the truth,he will surely cancel your marriage with bratha Duryodhan ",he said but she stood still.

"Then, Are you planning to get marry with him, Subhadra?",He asked looking at her eyes.
She sighed.

"But why? I won't let this happen!",he screamed enragedly.

"But, you have to think about the later consequences of this act. Do you think   everything will end up  well by doing this. I know they won't simply keep their mouth shut !", she said despondently.
Arjun looked at her with desperate eyes.

"I'm really sorry! I have to do it", she said dejectedly eyeing down.
Arjun was speechless and before he could utter anything, she gave him a helpless smile and left the chamber.

Shakuni's chamber

Shakuni was playing the dice game with Duryodhan, while Parinitha entered the chamber.

"What are you doing here? Is this the way to enter a king's chamber!", Duryodhan asked ferociously.

"It's urgent!, I have to inform you something", she said glancing at them.

"Is this the time for it? Don't you have sense, you will make us in trouble too", Duryodhan shouted but Shakuni pacified him and asked Parinitha the matter.
Parinitha looked at him and told everything that has happened.

"So, it was the Yadava Princess! Since she haven't showed any disapproval against the marriage, I guess everything will go smooth as we planned. ",. Shakuni said with a reassuring smile.

"For the sake of  Panchal Princess, I'm sure she won't deny this marriage!", Parinitha said with belief.
Shakuni hummed.

"Anyway, Be little more cautious for the rest days!", Shakuni said glancing at Parinitha.
She nodded and left the chamber.

" But mamashree, how can you say that everything will go well!, Do you think that Arjun will stay calm after knowing this?", Duryodhan asked curiously.

"As she haven't shown any disagreement, so he will not raise any word, as they know the after results ", Shakuni smirked.

"Don't worry my son!, Take a relief, she thinks that Parinitha is sent by us but not so! And know one knows our real intention behind this alliance!", Shakuni kept his hand over Duryodhan's shoulder and passed a consoling smile.

"What about Parinitha? She knows everything! Is it safe to keep her along as they have found out her true face?", Duryodhan asked confusly.

" I have thought it before my son!",Shakuni forwarded a scroll towards him.

Greetings Gandharraj..

First of all cheers to the Victory!!!
And finally the first phase of our planning got successful , that was all I need.

By the way,I have received your letter regarding Parinitha. And I think it will be troublesome for both of us to keep her along our path.

So I agree with your statement to remove her forever from our way!!!
Hopefully, waiting to hear the good news.

The Magadha King,
Jarasandh

_____________________________________

Vote and comment.

Really sorry for the late update guys! And I won't be updating for the rest 2 months or may be more...
But if time permits I will try..