Part-48

Arjun was staring out of the window, while Nakul entered his chamber.

"What are you doing here bratha? Aren't you coming to welcome her?",Nakul asked looking at Arjun.

"No Nakul ! I'm not coming", Arjun said without facing him.

"Why? What's the matter?", Nakul asked astonishgly.

"Bratha Duryodhan is right Nakul, she doesn't even wish me to be near her", Arjun said desperately.

"That's not the truth!, She's my sister, I know she cannot hate you like that", Nakul said placing his arm on Arjun's shoulder.
Arjun smiled.

"But, even though she wants me to stay away from her Nakul!", Arjun said worriedly and fixed his gaze upon the sight outside.

"But.. bratha!", Nakul interrupted.

"It's okay Nakul!,you can leave now, anyway she will be happy to see her prank partner", Arjun said with a slight smile.
Nakul sighed.

"I hope you will join us bratha!", Nakul said and left the chamber.

"I wish it too...!", Arjun whispered closing his eyes remembering the past memories.

After sometime, the sound of the drum beats were began to hear.
"She's here!", Arjun's heart skipped a beat.

He stood up and started to move with excitement, but his mind stopped him and hesitated to move forward.
He went back and sat on the couch again.

"What am I doing?",he bent down and covered his face with his hands.

He stood up again and turned here and there restlessly.
"I can't resist anymore!",he whispered and left to the entrance.

Subhadra along with Parinitha got out from the chariot, and moved towards the entrance.

Subhadra looked for Arjun, even though she resisted, her eyes was constantly searching for Arjun but couldn't find him.

Parinitha noticed the absence of Prince Arjun, and smirked evily.

"Looks like, prince Arjun have forgotten about you within these months!, I can't see him anywhere, I guess he doesn't even like to greet you", Parinitha whispered slowly to subhadra's ears.
Subhadra gulped  holding back her tears and faked a smile at others.

Subhadra went and greeted her brothers and Draupadi. They smiled and blessed her.

"Where's bratha Balram and Krishna? Didn't they come with you sister?", yudhisthir inquired looking at her.

"No bratha, actually they are busy with some administrative works but they promised to reach here soon", she said with a honest smile.

"So, you came here without bringing my Sakha ?", Draupadi asked smilingly catching her ears.

"What can I do jiji?, It's my sakhi's marriage, I have to be here atleast for pulling her leg",Subhadra said taking a mischievous glance at Dushala.
Dushala blushed.

"Your chance is coming too!", Draupadi said smiling.

"Not so soon !", Subhadra said taking a glance at them.
Draupadi and Dushala smiled.

"Where's Arjun?", Bheem enquired looking at his brothers.

"Where's bratha ?, You went to call him right?", Sahadev asked curiously at Nakul.

"Eh... He told.. that he will come", Nakul said taking a glance at Subhadra.

"Then where's Arya?, Doesn't he wants to meet his dear sister", Draupadi said placing her hand over subhadra's shoulder.

"It's okay jiji", Subhadra said with a pale smile.

Nakul noticed her state, and turned around for looking Arjun, and saw him coming towards them.
"There he comes !", Nakul exclaimed smilingly with a relief.

Subhadra's face lit up when she saw him, and felt a sudden kind of relief flowing through her body.

Arjun smilingly stared at her hazel eyes, which pierced his heart.
But,it didn't last long as Parinitha came in between blocking each of their view.

Subhadra took of her eyes from him suddenly when she saw Parinitha's harsh glare on her.

Arjun returned a unpleasant look to Parinitha and moved towards his brothers.

Subhadra greeted him by avoiding his gaze. So he decided himself to talk but it was interrupted by Dushala.

"Subhu, you came for me right?, Then why are you not talking to me?", Dushala asked pouting.

"Don't be so childish Dushu..you are getting married!", Subhadra said with a mischievous smile.

"Alright! my grown up girl!", Dushala said hugging her.

"Now come with me", she said dragging Subhadra with her.

"Pranipat  Princess!", Duryodhan interrupted in between.

"Pranipat Prince!", she greeted him.

"I'm happy that you came for your sakhi !",he whispered slowly at her.
She smiled.

"So, you are prince Duryodhan!", Parinitha came in between and greeted him.

"You are indeed a nice person by heart Prince. I told you right Princess?", Parinitha kept her hand around Subhadra.
Duryodhan smiled.

"If anything bothers you, just inform me",he said looking at her.

"She will prince! Right?", Parinitha said looking at Subhadra.
Subhadra looked at him and nodded slightly.

"Enough!, now it's my time with her", Dushala said smilingly  and dragged Subhadra along with her.

Duryodhan turned towards to Arjun and exchanged a evil smirk.
Arjun returned a frown look and left from there.

Dushala's chamber

After a long time, the two sakhi's sat together chattered heartfully.
Dushala was excitely talking about her Prince, while Subhadra listened her smilingly.

"So, finally you found out your Prince charming Dushu !", Subhadra said with a teasing smile.

"But ! You lost yours.......", Dushala said desperately.

"Eh.. leave it Dushu !,who told that I lost? Time Will decide everything...", Subhadra said faking a smile.
Dushala sighed.

They went quite for sometime with the thoughts.
"Where's Parinitha?"Subhadra said breaking the silence and looked around.
Dushala shooked her head.

"Let me check out Dushu", Subhadra said and left the chamber.

Subhadra was searching around for Parinitha and saw prince Arjun coming on her way.

She felt a little nervous and tried hard to control her emotions.
He smiled at her but she  moved her eyes and fixed her gaze on the floor.

She walked past by him turning her head to the other direction,as to avoid facing .

But suddenly Subhadra felt a strong grip on her hand. Before uttering a single word, Arjun pulled her towards him.

______________________________________

Vote and comment