Part - 66

Continuation of Subhadra's POV

The arrival of the monsoon diminished the scorching of the sun, with dark clouds fluffed up in the skies. And the new cool wind made the trees to dance to their gushy choir and even my hair.

And my mind, still on a deserted area with no clues or ideas surrounding that Yati. I huffed and sat straight on the bed closing my eyes, and tried to picture out the yati's image. As no matter, his aura always attracted me...
" But whom ? Do I know him?"....
I think I know him !", I concluded at my own thoughts.

" But how will I find it out?", my mind again troubled with some un ending questions of mine !!.. The chilly breeze caught my attention towards the whirling peacock feathers that I gathered up at the side of my cupboard.

"Yes !! Bratha Krishna !", I stood up and walked to the door swiftly.
" He have to answer me...!".

I walked down to his palace and entered his chamber but couldn't find him. I stepped out to find bhabhi satyabhama . I smiled and greeted her.

" Subhu! Did you saw Arya somewhere? I was searching him for past one hour in whole palace but couldn't find him anywhere !", She asked me exhaustedly.
I shooked my head in response, she sighed and went on searching.

"So he's not in the palace !", I thought.
Well If my guess is right, I know where he will be !", my lips curved into a smile as I walked towards my garden.

At garden,

The garden area seemed to be silent, as I have ordered everyone one to stay out of it as not to cause any disturbance during the yati's meditation hour. I heard some sounds of talkings and peeped in to see my bratha with the Yati.

" So I was right, he's here! But what is he talking with that Yati ? Did that Yati told him about my relation with his Parth !", I bitted my lips out of anxiety. I blamed myself for fearing before confirming the truth, so I decided to move closer to them. I hid myself behind the tree and decided to spy on them. I know that this isn't a good habbit but I was so curious to know what they were taking about.

" She doesn't loves me anymore ! Is that the truth? No...no.. this can't be !", I heard the Yati muttering. I knew it at the first sight, that he wasn't any ordinary yati and gave myself a victory smile and looked at them for information.

" I'm stil confused Madhav ! I can't lose her like that !", he said despondently.

" Madhav !", I whispered with astonishment remembering that person who used to address my bratha like that. My heart started pounding for an answer that I wanted to hear.

" What you heard cannot be the truth always.", bratha Krishna said comforting him. " Don't you lose hope,
If she's destined to be yours, then she will be your, Parth !".

"Parth !", I gulped as my eyes teared up. "So it was Prince Arjun !", I gazed at him with contentment. These long days he was just before me and how couldn't I identify him.... I sighed at the thought.

My happiness was out of boundary, I really wanted to talk with him, and decided to move towards them.
" Brathashree....!", I greeted him with the ever sweetest smile that I can give.

" Bhadreyy! What's the matter?",he asked with a smile filled with mischievousness.While Prince Arjun was having a kind of shocked expression .

" Actually I came here searching for you Brathashree. You know, bhabi satyabhama has been looking out you for a long time", I said and pretended as nothing has happened.

" Hmm... I think I have to leave.. orelse you know these women can turn out to be dangerous too ", he said dramatically facing prince Arjun.
" So Bhadrey , take care of our Yati properly. Don't try to hurt him...",he said patting my cheecks and for the first time I nodded my head understanding the meaning of his words.

As he went, my gaze fell over my divine Yati, his twinkling - dazzling eyes made my heartbeat jump twice.
My heart blinked a single breath, strengthening my soul at every second when I stared at those orbs.

" Princess !", His call made me come back from my dreamland. I blushed at my action and tried to act normal.
" So, do you know my bratha before, like as you both were talking so closely", I looked at him for answer.

" Who in the whole Aryavart doesn't know your bratha Vasudev Krishna !
Meeting him was the best thing happened in my life, I feel blessed !", he said devotionally making me smile.
Really, my bratha has a special quality of impressing each and every one, especially the ladies, I wondered.

" More than your family ?", I asked with a witty smile.

He smiled passing an impossible look and spoke out " the love for my family and the admiration that I have for my Madhav...both are important to me. The one thing you need to learn is to treasure it up !".

" So prince Arjun, how's my bratha Nakul...still keep on going with pranks?", I asked suppressing my laugh.

" You know him right ! still that same old one !",he said with a smile without realising what he had said.

" And what about your cold hearted girl ?", I asked directly folding my hands.

"You ...", he stammered realising the fact. He looked at me with astonished eyes. I smiled and raised my eyebrows.

"Subhadra..!", He exclaimed lovingly which was more than enough to melt my heart. After these long years of seperation, I wasn't able to control myself. I nodded and hugged him tightly as possible in the fear of losing him again.

_____________________________________

Vote and comment