Part-44

After the completion of  function, Arjun went to subhadra's Chamber to meet her.
He was about to knock the door, suddenly Parinitha stopped him.

"Where are you going Prince?", she asked looking at him.

"I want to meet the Princess", he said and started to move towards the door.

"You can't meet her now, prince", she said blocking him on the way.

"Why can't I?",he asked confusly.

"She's not feeling well", she said without facing him.

"What has happened to her?",he asked curiously.

"What has not happened to her !", she asked with a frown.
He looked at her bewilderedly.

"It's all because of you Prince. why are you trying to hurt her again and again? Please leave her alone, I beg you Prince!", she said looking at him sternly by folding her hands.

"I agree that this all has happened because of me, but I need to talk to her before she leaves",he said desperately.

"But I won't allow you to see her Prince", she said standing before him blocking his path.

"But I really have to talk with her now,so please move from my way miss",he said straightly.

Parinitha hesitated and blocked his way again. Arjun became furious and slowly removed her from his way, which caused her to slip and fell down on the floor with a thud.
She screamed and he looked her puzzled.

Subhadra heard the noise and opened the door quickly and saw Parinitha on the floor and Prince Arjun standing near her.

"Open your eyes and See this Princess, he forcefully pushed me down into the floor for not letting him to see you", Parinitha said with a little discompose.
Arjun looked at her startingly.

"How dare you to do this prince? This is how you behave to a woman. You really lost your senses, I didn't expect such a behaviour from your side", she shouted at him infuriatedly and help Parinitha to get up from the floor.

"But, it was an accidental! I really didn't mean to do this on purpose. Please believe me!", Arjun began to continue while she stopped him.

"I don't need any sort of explanation Prince", she said and turned to move towards the chamber.

"Atleast listen to me Subhadra, I really want to talk with you right now",he said and interrupted her on the way.

"But, I don't want to hear anything now and please leave me alone", she said sternly and entered her chamber.
Arjun stood there helplessly.

"I told you right prince, that I won't let you close to her", Parinitha said smirking.
Arjun looked at her frownly and left from there.

After some time, Subhadra along with Balram  went to Pandavas and Krishna to take their leave.
She greeted everyone and knowingly avoided Arjun.

"Are you Coming with me to Hastinapur? Dushala will be happy to see you", Krishna asked smilingly looking at Subhadra.

"Eh.. Not now Bratha, I will meet her some other day. Tell her that I miss her so much", she said with a small smile.
Krishna nodded.

Parinitha saw Arjun staring at Subhadra and she went near him and whispered slowly "It's time to give up Prince!, It's becoming completely useless", she said with a decisive smile.
He looked at her and left from the place tempestuously.

"Then, let's leave", Balram said and started moving.
Subhadra searched for Arjun for a last look but she couldn't find him.

"Whom are you looking for Princess?", Parinitha asked looking at Subhadra.

"No, no one..", Subhadra said shooking her head.

"Don't lie Princess!, I know whom you are searching for but he had left from here some time before", Parinitha said inadvertently.
Subhadra bowed her head despondently.

"Now you understand that he doesn't even care for you. Or Atleast, he can bid a farewell to you but he didn't, as you doesn't matter him anymore", Parinitha said acting a little disappointment.
Subhadra sighed and left from there quickly.

"And finally! Some peace for me", Parinitha whispered to herself with a evil smile.

______________________________________

The next day, Pandavas along with Krishna and Draupadi left to Hastinapur.

Hastinapur

Everyone was little disappointed with the marriage, but in sake of their duty, they stood their at the entrance for welcoming the couples.

Pandavas and Draupadi went towards Dhritarashtra , Gandhari and Bhishma and took their blessings.
And greeted the rest of the elders.

"Dushala ! Putri, take the Aarti for them", Gandhari said to Dushala by handing over the plate.

"Me?"Dushala asked briskly without realising.

"They are your brothers Dushala, you have to do this", Gandhari said and handed over the aarti plate to her.

Dushala tooked the plate and performed the aarti over one by one.

"Happy married life brothers", she said looking at them.
They gave a blissful smile to her, to which she returned a pale one.

Then she greeted Krishna.
"How are you sister?",he asked smiling.

"I am fine bratha Krishna", Dushala said with a soft smile.
He nodded.

"Bratha, why didn't you bring Subhu with you?", she asked looking at him.

"I told her that you will be waiting for her, but she is hesitating to come. Anyway my sister is missing her Sakhi so much",he said smilingly.

"I can understand it bratha", she said taking a small glance at Arjun.

"Come with us Dushala, we will all have some fun", Nakul said to change the topic.

"No Bratha, eh. .. I mean, I have to go bratha Duryodhan. I will catch up with you guys later", she said and left from there quickly.
They looked at her perplexedly and sighed.

______________________________________

This is for now.
I'm sry for the late update guys as I was little bit busy with some class works.
I will write Arjun's POV in the next part.....

Vote and comment.

______________________________________