Part-33

The next day,

Subhadra and Dushala went to have  breakfast and saw Pandavas eating and sat on the opposite side facing them.

Nakul gave an embarrassed smile to them and continue eating without facing them.

"Dushu.., Aren't you missing Vrindha?", Subhadra asked mischievously to Dushala.

"Yes Subhu, I'm missing her badly", Dushala said taking a glance at Nakul.
Nakul looked at them cunningly and bowed his head.

Subhadra coughed looking at Nakul and asked"Bratha Nakul, Won't you miss our Vrindha?"

Sahadev and Arjun started giggling, while Nakul looked at them frownly narrowing his eyes.

"Vrindha?",a voice interrupted, and saw Mata Kunti approaching.
"Who's Vrindha?", Kunti asked smilingly looking at Subhadra.

"Mata, She's my Sakhi", Subhadra said and take a glance at Nakul and continued"You know one more thing Mata, she's our bratha Nakul's favourite .
Nakul looked at her with widened eyes.

"Nakul's favourite?", Kunti asked confusly.

"Bratha, haven't you told about her to Mata?", Subhadra asked with a mischievous smile.

"Is it true putr?", Kunti asked looking at Nakul.

"No Mata,  ! Don't trust her, ", Nakul said impatiently .
"Tell Bratha", he said shaking Arjun.

"Yes Mata, Nakul is right", Arjun joined with nakul.
Kunti smiled and looked Subhadra.

Subhadra gave Arjun a frown look and said"Mata, did prince Arjun told you about his Sakhi?".

"So, Arjun too has a Sakhi?", Kunti asked smilingly.

"Yes Mata, her name is Brihannala,the most beautiful girl of the universe", Subhadra said to Kunti.
"Am I right, prince?", She asked looking at Arjun.

Arjun looked at her sternly and kicked her feet.

"Ahhh.....", Subhadra screamed.
" Look this Mata, your son is kicking me", she complained  with a childish frown.

"Arjun........why are you hurting my daughter", Kunti said catching his ears.

"Mata,Now it's clear that she's his Sakhi", Subhadra said smiling.
Arjun gave her a frown look.

"Vrindha and Brihannala! I think I have got two more daughters", Kunti said smiling looking at Arjun and Nakul.

"Mata,Don't you believe your sons", Nakul and Arjun asked with glittering eyes.

"I believe my both son and my daughter", Kunti said smilingly.

"Don't believe her Mata, she's little bit crazy", Nakul said looking at Subhadra.

"Crazy......?", Subhadra asked narrowing her eyes.
Nakul blinked his eyes and pleaded her not to tell anything more.
Subhadra smiled and hummed.

_____________________________________

Subhadra was going to her chamber, and she saw Nakul coming from the other side.

She smiled and walked towards him and asked"where are you going bratha? I think you are going to meet Vrindha, Right?".

"You started again", Nakul said irritatingly.

"I would like to meet my Sakhi again , bratha", she said smiling.

"Please Stop it sister, if anyone comes to know about it......",he said looking around the surroundings.

"Should I stop?", she asked teasingly.
Nakul nodded with glittering eyes.