Part-50

"How's that possible? You can't simply take back the truth like that!", Arjun asked skeptically at her.

"What is hard in it? I don't need a second to take it back!",she said folding her hands.

"Now see, you are proving yourself that I'm true!",he said giggling.

"Proved what?", she asked confusly looking at Arjun.

"That you are still my cold hearted one!",he said smilingly.
She returned a frown look.

"Bratha!,now put forward the next question!", she asked restlessly at Nakul.

"Cool down sister!", Sahadev giggled.

"Bratha, please make it fast!", she said taking a glance at Arjun.

"Okay!, now tell me what do you like in me?",Nakul asked.

"What?why are you asking about you bratha? I need you to ask me about him?", she said pointing Arjun.

"First of all, Answer this ! Then we will think about it!", Nakul said with a mischievous smile.
She hummed unwillingly.

"Good decision!, now tell me?", Nakul asked smilingly.

"Hmmm...... In You?, probably my Vrindha!", she said laughingly.

Nakul returned a death glare at her and went towards the box and returned with a scroll in his hand.

"Do you remember this sister?,he asked showing the scroll.
She looked at him puzzled.

"This is the same letter which you have written inorder to blackmail me!", Nakul said chuckling.
She gasped at him and looked at the letter and at him dubiously.

"Bratha do me a favor!, Please hand this one to bratha Balram", Nakul said handing over it to Arjun.

"It's my pleasure, Nakul!", Arjun said glancing at her.

"But how?, Should I send this to Dwaraka or.... what about giving it to bratha directly!", Arjun pondered smilingly looking at the scroll.

"How can you think of troubling your Sakhi ?", she pouted."Give it to me", she said forwarding her hand.

"Why should I listen to you?", Arjun smiled and turned to move away with the scroll.

"Where are you going?", she asked blocking his way.
He ignored her with a smile and continued to move.

"Hand me it first, and go wherever you want", she said holding the other end of the scroll.

"What if no?",he forcefully pulled the other end.

"Give me, I said!", she said tightening the hold.

"No...!",he said sternly looking at her eyes.

Both of them started dragging it from each other's hands.
Nakul and Sahadev giggled seeing their tug of war with the scroll.

"Give me or..!", she narrowed her eyes at him.

"Or else! what?",he smilingly asked tilting his head.

She gave a tough look and slowly released her one hand from the scroll and started tickling him laughingly.

"You..!",he hold her hand pulling her towards him and locked her, putting an arm around her waist.
Her breath hitched , loosening her grip on the scroll. Both of them got lost on each other.

Nakul and Sahadev looked at each other smilingly giving a hi-fi and decided to sneak out from there.

Nakul reached at the door and gently tapped it with his hands.
"Grown ups! don't forget that, we are too here..!",he exclaimed making them realising their positions and run out from their quickly.

"Ah... I have to go..", she said nervously trying to remove his hold.

"But this Sakha is not gonna leave my Sakhi again!",he said with glittering eyes.
She blushed.

"But I need to go, Sakha! I have to look out for Parinitha ", she said with a smile.

"What? Parinitha?, she's a..!",he said in a disgusting tone.

" She's what?", she asked confusly.

"Hmm.. nothing!, I mean.. I saw her last with bratha Duryodhan",he said and decided not to speak anything else.

"What?, Prince Duryodhan?, You are joking right!, She asked laughingly.
He returned a small smile.

"Leave it!, Now just think about your Sakha", he said taking a step forward.
She looked at him puzzled.

"Think?, but I have something else for my Sakha!", she said with a mischievous smile.

"What's it?", he asked curiously.

"Wait!, first of all, you close your eyes now", she said with a dazzling smile.
He nodded his head smilingly and closed his eyes.

She smilingly snatched the scroll from his hand and pushed him towards the couch, and run away with it giggling.

"Run!, But you can't escape from me",he whispered getting up .
He followed behind and catched her on the way.

"Where are you running away with it?, I won't allow you to go away so easily",he said grabbing it from her.

"Prince....!",she exclaimed with twinkling eyes.
He returned a muddled expression.

"Your drama is not going to work against me dear",he said and turned to the other direction.

"Drama....!", she pouted looking at him.

"Alright!, You take it with you",he rolled his eyes and forwarded the scroll to her.

"So sweet of you Sakha!", she said hugging the scroll.

"I'm here!, that's not your....",he whispered sheepishly.
She smiled with blush.

"Princess..!",a harsh shout interrupted them.

"Ahh... Parinitha!, I.. was searching for you.. Where have you been?", Subhadra asked timorously looking at her.

"I can see it though!", Parinitha said sternly taking a glance at both of them.

"But!", Subhadra interrupted while Parinitha cut off in between.

"No need of any explanation Princess!, I know that it's not your fault", Parinitha snatched the scroll from Subhadra and returned it back to Arjun .
Arjun gave a uncertain look to her.

"Don't let yourself be trapped in the plays plotted Princess...!", Parinitha said taking a evil glance at Arjun.

"Mind your words!",he shouted angrily at her.

"Prince Arjun!", Subhadra actioned him to be calm.

"Now come with me Princess", she said and dragged Subhadra out from there.

"One day truth comes out in light, and that day you will be forced to remove your fake mask before everyone", Arjun whispered exasperatedly.

______________________________________
This is for now.
Vote and comment....