Part - 70

The days gone by and finally the day of my departure arrived

The days gone by and finally the day of my departure arrived. The wind was blowing as making the time to pass fast. "Leaving behind everything on a sudden day! It hurts !", I sighed.

I bend down with Prince Arjun and tooked the blessings from all the elders.
" I'm giving my heart to you putr Arjun! Do take care of her putr, Please don't hurt her !", I heard my pitashree's whisperings. I looked at him with teary eyes and hugged him.

" Don't cry Bhadrey !", I turned to see bratha Balram. I tried to smile but it was getting harder.
" You aren't leaving any one of us ! Remember you are always free to come here whenever you want. It's your home Bhadrey ", he placed a kiss on my forehead. I smiled.

Lastly we went to bratha Krishna and seeked his blessings.
" Parth, I'm sending a part of me to Indraprastha, let her fulfill the great responsibility", he said and turned his eyes towards me.
" When the time comes, you will return back to me ", he caressed my hair and I nodded smilingly.

The sun shined high, I took a last glance at my parents, brothers, the citizens and the whole kingdom of Dwaraka. I slowly sat on the chariot, ready for the journey. The chariot started moving making the whole kingdom of Dwaraka disappeared before my eyes. I don't know why but I feel like there's some way waiting for me to be uncovered.

Indraprastha

We reached indraprastha after a long journey through the cities and jungles. I glanced at the mighty kingdom that stood in front of my eyes. It was beautiful ! Yes it was right,
the legendary craftsman Vishwakarma made it extremely beautiful !.

The citizens of Indraprastha came to the streets for welcoming their Prince and his new bride. I passed them a smile but the thoughts were still haunting me. Prince Arjun continuously reassured me throughout the journey. The chariot stopped at the entrance and I got down to see my bratha's waiting for us. That was after a long time seeing all of them together.

They smiled as we greeted them. But seeing their faces it was evident that something has happened. And I know the reason as I didn't find jiji nearby.
" So my sister did it finally ! Looks like we have to start addressing her as bhabhi ! Right sahadev ?",bratha Nakul said taking a glance at me. I know he tried to make me smile but he failed. I wasn't in a condition to say anything back. I think they noticed it as they didn't go for an another talk, just passed me assuring look. I nodded.

I glanced at Prince Arjun, who was busy with a deep conversation with his brothers. " This was what I feared the most ! ", I sighed and saw them returning to me.

" You know Subhadra, Panchali hasn't taken the news very well. But don't worry, everything will go well ! And I believe that she will accept you !", bratha yudhishthir said comforting me. I hummed and looked at Prince Arjun.

" Now you can go to your chamber, I will go and speak with her. Let me sort out this matter ", Prince Arjun said and left towards jiji's chamber.
I was taken to a chamber in the palace of Prince Arjun. I waited curiously for him for a quite time but neither did he nor the news camed to my chamber. I couldn't wait any longer,so I decided to check out what was happening. I know that wasn't so easy to sneak out to jiji's chamber. So I changed myself to a maid and walked towards her palace. I silently passed through many soldiers and maids, and for my luck they haven't identified me.

While I reached the chamber, I heard some noise coming out from it.
" So what I heard all was true , Arya? You got married with Subhadra ! I have waited you for all these long years and what have you done Arya? You married thrice ! I haven't expected this from your side. Did you ever considered me as your wife ? This is what I should get in return for my love !", I heard her breaking down. I stood there still holding back my tears. I wish I could return back to Dwaraka, but what about bratha Balram? I know his anger.

" I'm sorry Draupadi ! I know I have hurted you but please once listen to me. You don't have to accept her as your co- wife but atleast see her as your sister ! ", I heard prince Arjun consoling her but it doesn't seemed to work out. I feel the walls of my mentality breaking down, it was all my fault I shouldn't have done this.

" Sorry ! After all you did this Arya ! Hiding all of my pain and hiding all of my hurt, Should I forgive you ? You aren't thinking about the ache that you pierced into my soul !", She cried.
It was all enough ! I couldn't hear this weepings more, I have hurted this pretty soul. I couldn't control my tears anymore , I huffed and ran towards my chamber.

_____________________________________

Vote and comment.