Part-31

After  Dushala and Subhadra
left to their chamber, Sahadev slowly sneaked out and went towards the entrance point.

"Why are they taking time?",he thought looking at the entrance.

After waiting for sometime he moved towards the side and sat down bowing his head.

Suddenly he heard the sound of soldiers at the entrance and he turned to have a look , his face bloomed with laugh.

He saw Nakul and Arjun dressed as maids, by veiling their face and they were arguing with the soldiers.
He smilingly moved forward to hear them,

"Who are you guys? We can't let you both in", one of the soldier said.

"I'm Brihannala", Arjun said shyingly
rubbing his feet on the ground,"And this is Vrindha",he said looking at Nakul.
Nakul blinked his eyes by biting his fingers.

"You can be any Brihannala or Vrindha, but We can't allow you both inside", another soldier replied.

"How can you say like this to a girl?", Nakul asked with a girlish frown.

"Yes sakhi,  The soldiers of Hastinapur is so cruel", Arjun said taking a glance at the soldier.

"You can say what ever you like but we are not gonna let you both in", the soldier replied.

"Yes sakhi, you are right! He's so cruel",Nakul said looking at the soldier.

"Now both of you can leave from here", other soldier ordered.

They looked at the soldiers frownly and saw Sahadev standing and smiling at them.

"Prince Sahadev.....",  Arjun exclaimed looking at Sahadev.

"Help us prince....", Nakul said with a glittering eyes.

Sahadev stopped smiling and went towards them and interrupted "what's going on here?", he asked the soldiers.
The soldiers explained the reason.

"Now let them in", Sahadev said looking at the soldiers.

"But prince..",one soldier interrupted.

"Do what I say", Sahadev said in a commanding voice.

The soldier nodded and said"Now both of you can go in".

"Sakhi, I guess only the soldiers of Hastinapur is creul, but the Prince is....", Nakul said shyingly blinking his eyes looking at Sahadev.

"You have to seek from him", Arjun said looking at the soldier.

"Now both of you come with me", Sahadev said trying to control his laugh.

"Time for us to go, see you later", Arjun said to the soldier by giving him a sight.

Both of them went near and hold each arm of Sahadev.

"I will drop you to your chamber Prince...", Arjun said girlishly looking at Sahadev.

"No, sakhi I will drop him", Nakul said pulling Sahadev against him.

"No Vrindha, I will", Arjun said pulling Sahadev against him.

"How dare you Brihannala?", Nakul said holding Sahadev tightly.

"What are you both doing? Just leave my hands", Sahadev said frownly removing his hands from them.
Arjun and Nakul started laughing at seeing Sahadev's expression.

"You both stand here and laugh, I'm gonna tell Subhadra the truth", Sahadev said narrowing his eyes.

"No.... prince", both of them said giving him a girlish pout.

"Then come on ladies, follow me", Sahadev said smiling mischievously.

"As your wish Prince", they said giggling and followed Sahadev.

Subhadra and Dushala was  in their chamber,

"I don't think so subhu, bratha Arjun can't do like this", Dushala said looking at Subhadra.

"Then why this sudden plan of roaming? I don't understand Dushu", Subhadra said confusly.
Dushala nodded to it.

Suddenly Sahadev entered their chamber,
Both Dushala and Subhadra greeted him.

He smiled and asked"Are you guys still discussing about that?"
Subhadra and Dushala nodded.

"I can't believe it bratha, he won't do that ",Subhadra said looking at Sahadev.

"So, you don't  believe me. Right sister?", he asked acting emotionally.

"No bratha, I didn't mean like that", Subhadra replied fastly.

"Believe or not, but the truth will be revealed soon",he said disappointmently.
Subhadra looked at him with widened eyes.

(On the other side, Arjun and Nakul was trying to control their laugh.

"I haven't think that,my Sahadev is too good at emotional drama", Nakul whispered slowly.
Arjun nodded smilingly.)

"You are right bratha", Dushala agreed looking at Sahadev.

"Let them come", Subhadra said narrowing her eyes.

Sahadev smiled and said"By the way, I have forget why I'm here".

Subhadra and Dushala looked at him confusly and asked"What's the matter?".

"I have bring two maids from Panchal, If you both agree ,they can serve you",he said looking at them.

Subhadra and Dushala nodded smilingly and said"Why not".

"Where are they?", Subhadra asked looking at Sahadev.

Sahadev smiled and called"Now both of you can come in".
Arjun and Nakul stepped in to the chamber bowing their head.

"Both of you can serve the princesses now", Sahadev said looking at Arjun and Nakul and  left the chamber.

"What's your name?"Subhadra asked smilingly looking at them.

Arjun took a glance at her and said shyingly"I'm Brihannala , I will be your maid Princess".

"And I'm Vrindha, I will be also your maid Princess", Nakul  too said shyly.

Dushala and Subhadra looked at eachother and started giggling.
Arjun and Nakul looked at them confusly.

"Why are you both so shy?", Subhadra asked smilingly looking at them.
Arjun and Nakul bowed their head.

"It's okay, both of you are now our sakhi", Dushala said smiling.

"Also, you should behave to us, as a sakhi. Got it Vrindha and Brihannala", Subhadra said looking at them.

Arjun and Nakul looked eachother and nodded smilingly.

Subhadra looked at their eyes and asked confusly" Why are you both looking familiar?

Arjun and Nakul looked at each other nervously and asked" familiar?"

"I felt like I have seen you both somewhere", Subhadra said looking at them.

"Are you been to Panchal, Princess?"Arjun asked looking at Subhadra.
Subhadra shooked her head.

"Then don't ask these type of foolish questions sakhi", Nakul said looking at Subhadra.
Arjun and Subhadra looked at Nakul surprisingly.

"What? Did I say something wrong?
You told us to behave as a sakhi, so..", Nakul said smiling at them.

"You are right Vrindha", Dushala said laughing and gave a hi-fi to Nakul.

"Dushu....", Subhadra said pouting.
Arjun too started laughing at Subhadra.

"Brihannala... you tooo", Subhadra asked narrowing her eyes.

______________________________________

This is for now.

I'm sry for the late update, I was little bit busy with the assignments.

Vote and comment.