Part-35

It was morning and the arrangements were done for their departure.
They greeted everyone and was about to leave,

"I Will miss you Subhu", Dushala said hugging Subhadra.

"Me too Dushu,", Subhadra said smilingly.

"When are you gonna  come?", Dushala asked looking at Subhadra.

"Ahm.... most probably, at your marriage Dushu", Subhadra said giggling.

"Subhu....", Dushala shrieked shyly.
Subhadra chuckled.

Dushala went near Arjun and whispered "Bratha, please bring this girl to here before my marriage".

"Not possible Dushu", Subhadra said looking at them.

"I didn't ask you Subhu"Dushala said giggling.
Subhadra looked at Dushala narrowing her eyes

"Bratha, You will right?, Dushala asked pouting.

"Then I will try to make it possible, Sister", Arjun said smilingly and looked at Subhadra.
Subhadra looked at him with widened eyes.

"Don't you have anything to say now Subhu", Dushala asked shaking Subhadra.
Subhadra blushed.

"That means she has accepted it, Am I right bratha Arjun?",Nakul asked teasingly.
Arjun nodded smilingly.
Subhadra gave them a stern look.

"Did I say something wrong", Nakul asked giggling.
Subhadra bowed her head with embarrassment, making them laugh.

On the other side Duryodhan was watching them keenly.
"Enjoy Arjun, and laugh as much as you like. This laugh won't last much longer. This will be your last time to enjoy with her",he thought with a evil smile.

"It's time for us to leave", yudhisthir called out, breaking their laugh.

Dushala looked at them disappointmently and gave a last hug to Subhadra.
She went and greeted Kunti and hugged her.

"You all come back soon", Dushala said looking at Pandavas

"We will come back for you sister, but I don't have any guarantee about Bratha Arjun", Nakul said suppressing his laugh.

"Why?", Arjun asked confusly.

"What if he wish to stay in Dwaraka..", Nakul said giggling.

"Nakul...!", Arjun said pressing his shoulder.
Nakul smiled .

They bid the farewell and went to the entrance. Kunti and Subhadra get into the chariot, while the Pandavas mounted on their  horses.
Dushala sadly waved a good bye to them.

"Poor Dushala, she doesn't know that it's their final journey. Wishing  a very happy journey Pandavas...", Duryodhan whispered smiling evily.

"You are right my son, my ears are waiting for that very glad news..", Shakuni said laughingly.

______________________________________

Subhadra was glancing at Arjun throughout the journey. Nakul noticed it and coughed,

"Mata., Do you have any expectations from your daughter in laws ?",Nakul asked to Kunti by taking a glance at Arjun and Subhadra.

"Daughter in law?What's the matter putr? ",Kunti asked smilingly.

"Why bratha? Are you planning to bring Vrindha ?", Subhadra asked teasingly.

"Anyway she's better than you in everything", Nakul said giggling.
Subhadra rolled her eyes.

"Now tell me Mata",he asked Kunti.

"No matter whoever she is..,but  she should be truthful, kind, loving,  and always stand in the path of dharma", Kunti said looking at her sons.