Part-57

"Anyway Gandharraj, your idea of provoking Princess Dushala made my job easier!", Parinitha said with a grin.

"Yes mamashree!, Now see, how our bond with Dwaraka is gonna increase by this marriage", Duryodhan exclaimed merrily.

"Don't predict the condition of the entire day by the state of the morning, my son. We have to be conscious still", Shakuni replied envisaging.
Duryodhan nodded.

"And that Pandavas!, I will destroy them all by using her", Duryodhan smiled evily.
Shakuni hushed him.

"My son! Don't forget,Even the walls has powerful ears around it", Shakuni muttered.

Subhadra gulped aghastly hearing them.
"So.. this was a trap?", she asked herself nervously and turned to hit on the table making the the flower vase to fall on the floor with a great sound..

Subhadra bite her lips in fear and sneaked out from there quickly.

"Who's that?", Duryodhan looked at the direction from where the sound came.

"Looks like someone has heard our conversation!", Shakuni said glancing at the broken pieces of the vase.

" What will we do now?", Parinitha asked nervously.

"We have to be more careful now!
Now let's leave it's dangerous staying here, we will find the person out later", Shakuni whispered and they left to their chamber.

"So, I was that prey for these heartless predators!!", Subhadra whispered with heavy heart while walking towards her chamber.

Suddenly she felt a hold on her hand, before she could turn, the person pulled her towards him.

"Prince Arjun!",she whispered glancing at his glittering eyes.

He hushed her, before she could utter anything more and placed some haldi over her both cheecks.
She looked at him with astonishment to which he smiled lightly and rubbed his cheeck over her.
She was too numb to react and stood there still tongue tied.

"I don't know what's running in your mind, but I want to clear my part that I love you and will always!",he said holding her hands.

"But..!", she mumbled.

"I loved you endlessly, but you never understood me. I was into you that I have forgotten my own self!!.
Now tell me, How would I forget you?
And how would I hate you?",he cupped her face with his hands.

She looked at him with guilty eyes and tears started brimming through her eyes. She wanted to tell the truth but she resisted herself from it.

"You have to Prince!, As she is pledged to someone else", Parinitha interrupted seeing them.
Subhadra returned a frown look at her.

" I haven't asked for your opinion!",he said harshly and looked at Subhadra for a reply.
Subhadra moved her gaze down.

"I told you right Prince, forget her!
And I didn't expect the mighty prince of the Aryavart is so shameless", Parinitha said in a mocking tone.

He fisted his hands in anger and went away from there furiously.

Subhadra glared at Parinitha with lour and dragged her towards her chamber.

" You have successfully completed your work right? Now what do you want from me, won't you allow me to leave in peace!", Subhadra asked furiously.
Parinitha was shocked by seeing her behaviour.

"What are you talking about princess!", Parinitha asked dubiously.

" Don't you know? Now Stop acting so innocent. I saw you buying the reward from Prince Duryodhan!", Subhadra said controlling her temper.

"Oh..! So it was you?", Parinitha asked glancing at her.
Subhadra turned her head in response.

" I don't feel any regret for doing that!
I feel like, I have done something great job by preventing the break down of your bond with your jiji", Parinitha smirked.

"Enough of your dramas, and this time I'm not going to fall in it.
It's only because of my jiji, I haven't revealed the true faces of you and your masters before Prince Arjun", Subhadra looked at Parinitha disgustingly.

"Well.. I was really tired of playing this drama, anyway thanks to you, now I can come back to my real personality. ", Parinitha said smilingly.
Subhadra ignored her.

"Oh looks like my beautiful princess have to finally marry that evil Duryodhan! What will she do now?", Parinitha said evily Caressing subhadra's hair.
Subhadra removed her hands tempestuously.

" Don't ever dream of destroying my brothers that too by using me. Tell them that nothing is going to change by this marriage", Subhadra said with scowl and left the chamber.

"I have to see Prince Arjun!", Subhadra decided and left towards Arjun's chamber.

She entered the chamber and saw him sitting on the chair, but she couldn't face him as the back of the chair was facing her.

"Prince Arjun!",she cleared her throat.
He hummed in response.

"Ahm.. I'm really sorry for what has happened a little before.. I didn't mean to but...", she stopped suddenly hearing the giggling as a response.

"Prince...?", she called out.
Suddenly Nakul stood up from the chair giggling.

"Bratha Nakul! It was you", she asked without facing him.

"Didn't expected me here, right Sister?",he asked smilingly.
She smiled with embarrassment.

"See you later bratha", she said turning immediately and bumped into someone.

_____________________________________
Wishing you all a Happy Republic Day......

_____________________________________Wishing you all a Happy Republic Day

Vote and comment.