Part-10

After spending some time with his best friend Krishna, Arjun was going to his chamber. on the way,he saw Nakul and sahadev.

Nakul:"Did you met her, bratha?"he asked smiling.

Arjun shook his head with disappointment.

Sahadev:"U should meet her bratha, U should",he said interestingly.

Arjun haven't seen or heard sahadev praising or talk with so interest about someone, especially about a girl.

Nakul:"He's right bratha, She's Awesome! and she's a good pranker",he said happily.

Arjun noticed Nakul,it was the first time he's accepting someone better than him,as a prankster.

Arjun nodded smiling and left them.
While walking he thought"So..,U have entered in to my naughty brothers heart too."I'm really surprised, what have you done on them",a smile appeared on his face.

On the way he met both Bheem and yudhisthir,they were also praising her.They were very much impressed by her.

Arjun entered his chamber and moved towards the window.

Arjun's pov

"So, Subhadra you have not only entered my heart but also attained a place in my brothers hearts."Everyone started praising you, within no time"."Do you have some magical powers to grab someone's heart so easily"."You have already entered mine" he thought shyly.
"I can't wait to see you". I'm waiting for the feast".he thought taking a pleasant breath.

Arjun was feeling restless,he can't wait anymore.so he went out of the chamber impatiently, hoping to see her .

He went to see the arrangements for the feast,there he saw Bheem eating ladoos and Nakul trying to tease him.

Nakul:"Bratha Bheem,If you eat like this our guests will go to bed with an empty stomach", and started laughing.

Arjun:"No Nakul, don't tease my bratha Bheem"and hugged him.

Bheem:"That's my Arjun",he said locking Arjun's neck with his hand and kissed his head.

Nakul started giggling when he saw Arjun's expression for escaping from Bheem's lock.

Bheem:"Here you go Arjun"and handed him a ladoo.

Arjun:"I would like to have some kheer bratha".

Nakul:"Princess Subhadra is also a kheer lover" he said teasingly.

Bheem:"Really? Then I will teach both Arjun and Subhadra a lesson to love ladoos"he said smiling.

Both Nakul and Bheem started giggling.Arjun was turning red with shyness.

Finally feast was started, Pandavas, Kauravas and yadavas were seated.
Arjun was searching Subhadra but he couldn't find her.Dushala was too missing.He felt a little disappointed.

Nakul:(seeing Arjun)"Mata, where is Subhadra and Dushala?".

Arjun was eagerly waiting for her response.

Kunti:"I don't know putra",she said and asked a maid to call both of them from their chamber.

The maid left and Arjun was constantly waiting for her return.Soon he saw the maid returns but he can't find anyone one else with her.Neither Dushala nor Subhadra.

Kunti:"Where are they?".
Arjun looked at maid eagerly for an answer.

Maid:"They have slept a while ago".

Hope everyone has enjoyed it.

Stay tuned 🥰.

Vote and comment 😁.