Part-54

Subhadra and Dushala returned after sometime. On the way Shakuni called out Dushala for a talk. Dushala nodded and went with him and Subhadra left towards her chamber.

"What's the matter mamashree?, Is anything wrong?", Dushala asked Shakuni and saw Duryodhan coming.

"Nothing's wrong my dear!, We need a help from you", Shakuni said caressing her hair.

"What kind of help do my mamashree and bratha need from me?", she asked smilingly.
Shakuni smiled and signalled Duryodhan to start.

"You are my only one sweet little sister right? Will you be ready for helping your bratha? You can only help me with this!", Duryodhan asked looking at her.

"What happened bratha?, Tell me, what can I do for you?", she asked confusly.

"I know that you and princess Subhadra are best friends from childhood... And I'm sure that she will hear you...!,",he said without facing her.
Dushala heard him bewilderedly.

"You know sister!, I would like to marry your Sakhi!, Please make her agree with this proposal!",he said catching her hands.

Dushala stood astonished hearing her bratha's words.
"But.. Bratha..!,eh.. I'm sorry bratha.. I can't force her for the marriage..", she released her hands from him and turned to the other side.

"Is it because of that Arjun?",he asked making her gasp.
"I know that they were in love!, And I'm still ready to accept her with whole heart", he said faking innocence.

"That's too nice of you bratha!, but I don't think she's gonna accept it...", she bowed her head.

"But... You can make her change the decision.. You are the only one who can do this.. sister", he said faking disappointment.

"But...! how can I?.. It's her choice..", She asked with teary eyes.

"If you love your Sakhi!, Then you have to do this for her.... Or..Are you thinking that Arjun is going to marry her breaking his vow to Draupadi?.. If he did so...do you think Drupad Kanya is going to accept her!", He smirked putting forward the questions.

Dushala remembered Draupadi's words and shooked her head in a no.

"So you decide, do you want your sakhi's life to be a hell or you wish her to live a peaceful life with me?", He asked looking at her eyes.

"You are right bratha!, I don't want her life to get spoil like this!", she said despondently.

"Now, don't shed your tears!, Her life is in your hands, now go fast and try to make her understand", Shakuni said wiping Dushala's tears.
She nodded and left to Subhadra's chamber.

Shakuni and Duryodhan looked at each other and led out a victory smile.

Subhadra was in her chamber looking at the view outside, when suddenly someone back hugged her.

"What are you doing here at this time prince Arjun?, she asked releasing his hands in astonishment.

"Answer me first, what were you doing in the garden with bratha Duryodhan?",he asked looking at her eyes.

"So... the great gandivdhari wants to know what I was doing with him!", she asked teasingly.
Arjun hummed smilingly.

"Then hear!!!!, He was helping me by giving some plans for getting rid of you from my life", she said giggling.

"Enough of your lame jokes!",he said rolling his eyes.

"What happened Parth?, I am telling you the truth", she said pouting.

"You and your truths!, Then tell me, have you guys fixed a plan to make me out?", He asked uninterstingly.

"Why should I reveal it ?, You are the one who's gonna experience it ", she said suppressing her laugh.

"Oh really?, You are so cold hearted!",he said grabbing her hands.

"Jiji...!", she exclaimed looking at the door.
Arjun released his hand and turned towards the door quickly, but there was no one.
He looked at her narrowly.

"I was just kidding you!", she said and burst out laughing.
Arjun smiled and pulled her closer into his embrace and pecked her forehead.
She blushed and hugged him tightly.

Dushala entered the chamber seeing them together. Her face bloomed with a smile but suddenly faded remembering Duryodhan's and shakuni's words.

Dushala cleared her throat and knocked at the door, making them to gain their sense and break the hug.
Arjun and Subhadra looked at eachother and then at Dushala embarrassedly.

They expected some words of teasing from her mouth, but for their surprise, she haven't said any word.

"Eh...Bratha, can I have a talk with her?", Dushala finally spoked up.
He nodded and left the chamber.
Subhadra looked at her confusly seeing her behaviour.

"Subhu, I have to talk about some serious matter to you!", Dushala said glancing at her.

"Dushu...and serious matter?, What am I hearing!", Subhadra giggled.

"No Subhu.. it's not the time for joke. I'm serious!", Dushala said sternly.

"What has happened to you? Are you alright", Subhadra asked puzzled.

"I just want to know your plan!, Have you decided anything?", Dushala asked straightly.

"Plans?, What kind of plans Dushu?", Subhadra asked looking at her.

"I wanted to know your decision regarding bratha Arjun!, Are you sure Subhu...do you want to do this!", Dushala asked without facing her.

"What do you want  to say?, Tell me clearly!", Subhadra asked in an odd way.

"Do you think there's the need of continuing this relationship with bratha Arjun?", Dushala asked gulping.
Subhadra looked at her with astonished eyes.

"I mean..., you have to think about starting a new life in the hands of a new person", Dushala said nervously.

"That's what I always tell her from the beginning. But she never listens to my words", Parinitha interrupted entering the chamber.

Subhadra's looked both Dushala and Parinitha with unbelievable eyes.

______________________________________

Vote and comment.