Part-32

Subhadra and Dushala was busy chattering eachother, Arjun and Nakul stood there looking at them.

"Why are  girls chittering so much bratha?,Nakul whispered slowly looking at Arjun.

"You know right Nakul, they are the chatter box of the universe", Arjun said  rolling his eyes.

"They are not even minding us", Nakul said to Arjun.

"We have to do something right now", Arjun said impatiently.

Nakul gave a mischievous smile to Arjun and signalled him to follow .
Arjun nodded smilingly and signed him to get start.

"Am I looking good Brihannala?",Nakul asked loudly disturbing the talks of Dushala and Subhadra.
Subhadra and Dushala stopped chattering and looked towards them.

"You are looking perfect Vrindha", Arjun said girlishly.
"What about me Vrindha?",he asked arranging his ornaments.

"Brihannala,you are looking so beautiful", Nakul exclaimed smilingly.
Subhadra and Dushala started giggling after hearing them.

"So, How do I look sakhi?", Subhadra interrupted them.

"You?", Nakul said and began to think.

"What's there to think so much?", Subhadra asked pouting.

"No need of thinking so much Vrindha, she can't even reach the side of our nail", Arjun said looking at Subhadra.

Subhadra folded her eyebrows and gave a frown look and asked"So what are you thinking of yourself?"

"The most beautiful ladies of the Aryavart, Am I right sakhi?", Arjun said and looked at Nakul.

"No sakhi, not Aryavart,  in the whole universe", Nakul corrected him.
Both Vrindha and Brihannala gave them a proudly look.

"What? The whole universe?, Dushala asked mockingly.

"Yes, what?", Nakul asked irritatingly.

"So, can you please take  your veils off from your face", Subhadra asked looking at them.

"Why should us?", Arjun asked nonchalantly.

"We will be blessed to see your beautiful faces. Right Dushala?", Subhadra said teasingly.
Dushala nodded laughing.

"Don't you ever dream of it, sakhi", Nakul said narrowing his eyes.

"Why so?, sakhi", Dushala asked pouting.

"We don't want you to be jealous by seeing our face", Arjun said playing with his hair locks.

"Jealous?why should we..",subhadra said taking a glance at both of them.

"Yes, you will be sakhi", Nakul said looking at Subhadra.
Dushala tried not to giggle.

Subhadra gave a stern look at Dushala and turned to Vrindha and Brihannala and said"No, I'm not".

"I can see it in your eyes, sakhi", Arjun said lifting her chin with his hands and looked at her eyes.

Nakul started coughing, making Arjun come to his sense and signalled him not to spoil their plan.

Subhadra gave him a frown look and said"No way Brihannala !"and removed his hands from her chin.

Arjun smiled and catched her hands "it's a Beautiful ring, sakhi",he said to change the topic.
Subhadra gave a pleasant smile.

"Yes, it will be beautiful as it's given by...", Dushala said teasingly.

"Dushala..!", Subhadra said narrowing her eyes.
Dushala giggled.