Chapter 2

Ellies pov
It was the morning of the trip to Charleston. I was so excited, I would finally be out of this whole abusive situation, well hopefully. Madelyn and Chase have to get custody of me first. I woke up at 6am by my alarm and looked at my phone. There was messages from Chase and Madelyn. I've been FaceTiming them loads the past few days, even though my dad had no idea. I also became really close to Maddie. Although it was just through FaceTime but I now have her number and she texts me all the time. Honestly, I already think of her as an older sister kinda person.

Madelyn💕: heyy babe!! Good morning and I can't wait to see you later today :) text me when you can.

Me: hii Maddie. I'm just about to get dressed and why you up at 6am lmao :)

Madelyn💕: Me and Chase have to shoot two scenes this morning!! We will be back and waiting for you at the airport though!!

Me: oh okay, have fun :)))

Madelyn💕: send me a pic of your outfit when you're dressed.. I love your fashion sense 🥰

I then went of Maddie contact and clicked on the messages from Chase.

Chase😎: Hi Els... can't wait for you to be here in Charleston! Not long now... how's everything going today?

Me: Helloooo. Everything's going fine so far. I can't wait to be there 😫

Once I was dressed I took a photo of my outfit and sent it to Maddie.

Me: as promised....

Madelyn💕: girllllll!! You look amazing :)

Me: I don't think so but thank you Maddie.

Madelyn💕: you're absolutely gorgeous, I promise. I can't wait to give you a hug after these past few days!

Me: thank you so much for everything you and Chase are doing, I'll be forever grateful. We are leaving for the airport now, I'll text you when we have landed :)

Madelyn💕: have a safe flight.. see you soon 🥰

"Get down here you little shit" my dad shouts. I quickly grab my bags full of everything I would need. "I'm here" I say and head towards the door and get in the car. "One word to anybody about this and it's over, I mean it. You'll be living on the streets" he tells me and I just nod. Was living on the streets a bad thing? I would be away from him at least. Anyway, Chase and Madelyn have contacted a lawyer and have taken it to court and they're going to tell our Dad tomorrow. They said that the lawyer and the court said if they can provide evidence (which would be the video and the bruises) that they would have a high chance of winning custody of me.