Chapter 38

Chases pov

"How can we leave here today knowing this about her?" I say. "I don't know if I can Chase" Madelyn says.

Mads decided to phone her mom, hoping that would help us decide. No way could we leave the little girl here when we know she's never left. "So Olivia, what do you like to do for fun?" I ask her. "I don't leave here much but when I do, I love the beach" She says, struggling for some words. Ellie looks at me and Maddie walked into the room as she said that, hearing the little girl say that she loved the beach. "Come on, it's meant to be" i whisper to Maddie. "My mom and dad think we should keep her and adopt her" Maddie says and i smile, i notice Ellie listening who has a big grin on her face.

"So is this a final decision?" I ask her and she nods. "We're going to have three daughters" Madelyn says smiling. "Olivia, would you like it if you came home with us? And we would be your Mommy and Daddy?" She asks Olivia who nods her head excitedly. "Let us go speak to someone Ellie can you wait here with her?" I ask Ellie who nods and pulls her phone out to play another game with Olivia.

"Hi again. I came up before about Olivia" I say to the nurse on the front desk. "Somebody will be there any second to collect her" she says. "Erm, we would actually like to adopt her" Madelyn says and the nurse smiles. "Oh my gosh. Let me go get the forms and she will be all yours" she says and grabs the papers for us to sign.

Once we signed the papers we got a sheet of information on Olivia, just things like her birthday and important information. "I'm really glad you two adopted her. She's a really nice young girl but nobody ever thinks to come to a hospital to adopt. I'm sure she'll fit right in with y'all" She says and we nods and thank her.

I quickly text our close friends to let them know the situation and they all thought it was adorable. "So Olivia. We adopted you" Madelyn says and Ellie cheers with her. "Mommy and Daddy?" She asks us. "Yes. That is your sister Ellie and you have another baby sister at home called Adelaide" I tell her and she smiles. "Thank you" she says and jumps up at us both, hugging us. "You're welcome, Olivia Stokes" Madelyn says.

Rudy and Austin text me saying they were decorating one of the guest bedrooms to be suitable for a toddler and they would be done by the time we are home. "You know, it's good that I needed stitches" Ellie says causing us all to laugh. It really was meant to be.

We took Olivia home and everyone was there to meet her and she loved them all! She wasn't shy at all, she was a really confident little girl. We promised to take her to the beach later on tomorrow so she was really excited about that. Everyone loved her and a lot of people said she looked like our biological daughter. Madison bought some outfits for her, since she didn't come with any which was really nice of her and Olivia couldn't believe it.

She was so sweet, I don't know how anyone could've possible left her. We decided to take a photo and make it 'Instagram Official' so people weren't confused. Today started off to be a shitty day but soon started to be a really great day.

 Today started off to be a shitty day but soon started to be a really great day