Chapter 73

A few months later
Madelyns pov
"Olivia hurry up, please. We're gonna miss our flight" I say, starting to get angry. We leave for Charleston today, ready to shoot the new season of Outer Banks after so many years. "Calm down, I'm here Mom" she says and I take a deep breathe. "I know, I'm sorry I'm just panicking" I say. "Are we meeting Uncle Jonas at the airport?" Finn asks and I nod. The entire cast would be on the same plane, my parents moved back into their Charleston house last week so it would be nice to have them there too.

Once everyone got in the car, we headed for the airport. "Only 5 minutes behind schedule" Chase says, relieved. "I can't wait to get back to Charleston" Ellie says. It was her favourite place. "Not long now, Els" I say and smile at her. As we pulled up to the airport, 30 minutes later, I was rushing the kids out the car. "Come on, we need to hurry. Have I got all four of you?" I ask, counting them. "Calm down, Mads. We are only a little late" Chase says, placing his hand on my shoulder.

As soon as we enter the airport, we saw the entire cast waiting. "Ah, the Stokes. Always late and never on time" Jonas says, teasing us. "Blame her" Chase says, pointing to Olivia. "My baby Olivia wouldn't of caused the problems, Chase" Madison says, hugging Olivia protectively. "She did, Mads do you have the passports?" He asks stressed. I was now calm and he was the one stressed out. I wanted to joke with him so I pretended I didn't. "What? You told me you had them Chase" I say, acting. "Mads, are you serious" he asks and I nod. "Fuck sake, Maddie. Do you know how long it'll take for us to go home? We will miss the fucking flight" he says, getting angry.

"Uncle Chase just said a bad word" Izzy says. "Naughty Dad" Finn says. "Yeah, Chase stop swearing" I say, laughing. "Mads it isn't a laughing matter, I'm serious" he says and I just laugh more. "Relaaaax John B" I say and pull the passports out of my bag and hand him them. "Don't do that again, please" he begs and everyone just laughs. "Sorry for swearing kids" he apologises but they're all too busy talking with each other.

It would be nice for the younger ones cause they had each other. Addie has Izzy and Finn had James. Then Ellie had Cooper, Lilah and Kiki. As well as Zoe who was joining us. The only one who didn't have a kid her age was Olivia but I know Ellie would include her. "We have quite the team now compared to last time" Jonas says, pointing toward all the kids walking i front of us. "And this one due soon" Jen says, pointing to Madison's large bump. She was due anytime now. That's why we were heading to Charleston earlier, we aren't filming for another 2 months but we are all just staying here longer for Madison. "I feel like I'm about to burst" Madison says and we laugh.

"Girl or boy?" Rudy asks and Madison shrugs. "I told y'all, I don't want to know until they're here it's fun this way" She says. "Doesn't sound fun to me" Chase says and everyone laughs. When we were sat on the plane, we took up a lot of it. Ellie was sat with Cooper and Olivia was sat between them, already asleep on Ellie's shoulder. "To OBX season 4" Jonas shouts and we all cheer before the flight takes off.

 "To OBX season 4" Jonas shouts and we all cheer before the flight takes off

@elliestokes : coming home ❤️
↳ 1,736 comments
@zoe.hall : Charleston, incoming.
@kikipatee : yessir
@hichasestokes : home 🥺

"I think Els prefers Charleston to Los Angeles" I tell Chase. "I agree, she's told me it's her safe place before. She feels safe there" he tells me. "Do you think we should stay in Charleston?" I ask, suddenly. "I mean I've thought about it, a lot. But everyone's in LA" he says and I agree. "She's been doing good recently, I'm proud of her" he tells me. "She has. She was talking to me yesterday about coming off the antidepressants" I tell Chase, I was meaning to tell him. "What did you say?" He asks curiously. "I said it's up to her. If she feels like she's ready to, then she can" I say completely honestly.

It's now a couple of hours into the flight and we only have around 30 minutes left. "Shit, Mariah" we hear Madison say loudly, she was sat in the row behind us. Me and Chase quickly turned around and looked over the seats, checking on her. "You good?" I ask her and she looks up to us and shakes her head. "I think it's happening" she whispers to us. Me and Chase look at eachother, wide eyed. "I don't know what we are gonna do, babe" Mariah says. "Should I go tell Jonas, he can call for someone to get us as soon as we land?" I ask and she nods. She look petrified and I don't blame her. Having a baby is scary enough, never mind whilst on an airplane.

"Jonas!" I say and he nods. "Baileys in early labour" I say rushed but quietly so we didn't worry the others. "Shit, are you for real? This better not be a joke Madelyn" he says, looking me in my eyes. "I'm serious, I promise" I tell him honestly and he nods. "I'll try and contact someone. We are starting to land now" he says and starts trying to contact someone.

"If all passengers could return to their seat and fasten their seatbelt please. We are preparing for landing" the flight attendant says on loud speaker. Once I got back to our seats, Madison was holding onto Mariah's hand harshly. "I'm so glad Izzy is sat down there with the kids, I don't want her seeing me worried" Madison says. "Jonas is contacting people. It's alright Bails, just breathe for now" I tell her and she nods. It only took 20 minutes for us to land. However, something happened as soon as we landed. "My waters just broke" Madison tells us, now panicking even more. "I'm sorry Ladies and Gentlemen but there's been a delay and we can't get off the plane for another hour. Please feel free to take your seatbelts off though" the flight attendant says on loud speaker.

"Excuse me Ma'am, we need to get off. She's pregnant and her waters just broke" Chase says loudly, getting the flight attendants  attention. The full cast and crew turn around, shocked to hear about Madison. "We can't sir" she replies. "No, we HAVE to I'm not giving birth to my baby on a busy airplane" Madison says, annoyed. "I'll talk to the pilot and see what we can do" she says and Jonas stops her. "I have a car waiting at the airport to drive her to the hospital. Just let the two of them off" Jonas says and the pilot and flight attendant lets her.

"Good Luck, Bails. We will take care of Izzy don't worry. We will visit as soon as we can" I say and smile at her. As Madison and Mariah walks past the others, they wish her luck and then Izzy shouts, "Ew Momma why did you pee yourself" which makes everyone laugh. "Mommas going to have her baby now Izzy. Uncle Chase and Auntie Maddie are looking after you. I love you baby girl" Madison says, kissing her daughter before leaving.

That was an unexpected trip to Charleston.