Chapter 22

Madelyns pov
I get out of the bath and begin to get ready when I hear a knock on the bathroom door, "You can come in" i shout and he enters. He creeps up behind me and rests his head on my shoulder. "You look beautiful" he says and I blush. "I don't. I have no make up on" I say and he turns me around so we are face to face. "You're still beautiful without makeup. In fact, your bare face is my favourite" He tells me and I blush once again and hide my head in his chest. "You look very smart and handsome" I say to him. "Only the best for you" he says and winks. "Oh, stop it you" I tell him laughing. "Okay, I'll stop distracting you now and let you get ready" he says and gives me a kiss and leaves.

I was so lucky to call him my boyfriend and I can't wait for the future with him. I do my makeup and hair, I styled it so it was curly. I wore a plain and simple white dress but it was formal and looked nice according to Chase.

 I wore a plain and simple white dress but it was formal and looked nice according to Chase

I exit the bathroom walk over to Chase. "Oh wow. You look so beautiful" he tells me and he blushes, as do I. "You're looking handsome good sir" I say, calling him a nickname I use as a joke. He wraps his arms around my waist and I wrap my arms around his neck. "I love you so much" I tell him and he kisses me. "You have no idea how much you mean to me, Mads" he replies.

After a little heart to heart, we leave and walk towards the restaurant he reserved. "Reservation for Stokes" he said and we got taken to our table. Chase pulled the chair out for me. "Thank you" I tell him and sit down before he does. We both looked at the menu and it was so hard to chose from because it all sounded nice.

We finally ordered and we both got steak along with a glass of wine. "Thank you" I say. "What for?" Chase asks. "Everything. You're the first person I've met that's so gentle and loving with me. I really can't wait to spend the rest of our life together. I'm just insanely lucky to have you" I say smiling. "Well, I would say I'm pretty lucky too" He says and reaches over for my hand. "Oh yeah?" I say smirking and he nods.

"I also have a little something for you when we finish but it's a surprise" He says. "Pleaseeee tell me now" I say almost begging him. "Nope, no chance" he says so I just leave it, knowing he won't tell me. "I'm just gonna head to the restroom before the food comes" I tell him and excuse myself.

Chases pov
Whilst Mads went to the toilet, it gave me time to text Madison who was going to set up the beach with Mariah and Ellie.

C- Chase M- Madison

C- How's it going???
M- All good, we just finished up :

C- How's it going???M- All good, we just finished up :