Chapter 29

Madelyns pov
It's been three weeks the whole Ellie and Cooper thing. Today, we were going wedding dress shopping and dresses for bridesmaids. We decided to have the wedding in two weeks, since I didn't want to be too big with a bump and we wanted it before we move back to LA in two months. I was 5 months pregnant, almost 6 and we find out the gender next week so we were going to do a gender reveal at the wedding.

I decided my bridesmaids would be : Ellie, Madison, Mariah, Lilah, Elaine and Kiki.
Ellie would also be my maid of honour but I was going to surprise her.

Chase decided his best man would be Jonas since he couldn't choose between JD and Rudy and his groomsmen would be Rudy, Cooper, JD, Drew and Austin.

Whilst the boys were going shopping for their outfits, the girls were all going dress shopping, my mom was coming too since it was a special thing for her.

When we arrived at the dress shop, they were very welcoming and we decided to try find bridesmaid dresses first. "Hey Els. I wanna tell you something" I say and she walks over to me. I hold her hands in-front of me, "I want you to be my maid of honour" I say and smile. She looks shocked and happy, "Wait really?" She asks and I nod, "You're one of the the most important people in my life, you're my daughter basically. Of course I want you" I say. "Thank you" Ellie says and hugs me.

"Who's ready to get dresses, bitchessss" I say laughing. "Madelyn!" My Mom scolds jokingly. We chose the bridesmaids dresses, they were a pink colour.

I tried loads of dresses on but I began to get frustrated since none looked good since I was pregnant and started showing a lot recently

I tried loads of dresses on but I began to get frustrated since none looked good since I was pregnant and started showing a lot recently. I sit down in the changing room, where I was alone after I taken off yet another dress I hated. I sighed and just rested my head in my hands. I wanted this day to be perfect and that included a nice dress.

"Mads? You okay?" Ellie whispers from the other side of the curtain. I go to say something but just open the curtain slightly, letting her in. I didn't care that all I had on was a bra and underwear, I was stressed. "What's up?" She asks, concerned. "None of these dresses look good on me. They're all ugly? I say and she sits down next to me. "Mads, you look absolutely beautiful in all of them. I promise" she says and rests her head on my shoulder. "I only have one more to try on and I just hope this is the one otherwise I'm screwed" I say. "This one looks really pretty" Ellie says as she notices the dress hanging up. "Will you help button up the back for me please?" I ask my (basically) daughter as I step into the dress. She buttons up the back and I turn around to face her. "Oh wow. This one is amazing Mads. The best one out of them all" she says all happily and excited. I look in the mirror and feel genuine happiness. I found the one.

"Maddie? Are you ready?" My mom shouts and I nod. Me and Ellie exit the changing room and open the curtain, revealing the dress to my best friends and Mom. "Mads. You look incredible" Madison exclaims. "Oh honey. You look amazing" My mom says with tears in her eyes. "I think we have a winner" I say and the all cheer. It was a simple dress but looked nice with my bump.