Chapter 30

Madelyns pov
Our wedding is tomorrow. I'm so nervous and excited. This morning we are going to get a baby scan to find out the gender. However, we don't want to know. We were going to get the nurse to write it down and we would give it to Madison. We were doing a gender reveal party at the wedding tomorrow night, all thanks to Madison and Mariah that were so helpful and willing to do it all.

"Are you nervous?" Chase asks and holds my hand. "About what?" I nervously laugh. "The scan. Normally you get really anxious. I can see your leg bouncing and you're restless" he says, immediately knowing. "You know me so well" I say smirking. "Definitely" he says and wraps his arms around my waist and kisses me. "I don't know how I'll sleep tonight without you" I say. Apparently it was traditional to not spend the night before your wedding with your partner. That meant I couldn't see him tonight or tomorrow morning. "I know, you'll have Els and the girls though" he reminds me. "True, it's not you though" I say laughing. "Come on babe, we better get going" he says and holds my hand all the way to the car.

When we arrived at the doctors office, we got taken to a room where we would get the ultrasound. They done the whole process with the cold gel with I was wincing at the coldness of it. "So I can see the gender, do you guys want to know?" The nurse asks. "Actually no. Is there any chance you can write it down for our friend. We are getting married tomorrow and going to do a gender reveal aswell" Chase explains and the nurses face lights up. "Oh my gosh, congratulations! Of course I can" she says and writes the gender down and puts it in an envelope and hands it to us. "Thank you, so much" me and Chase both say together before we leave.

It was still morning, it was only 10pm so we were both expecting Ellie to still be asleep. Cooper slept over last night so we just left them in the apartment. I can't wait to move to Los Angeles next month, before the little one comes along but the thought of dragging Ellie away from Cooper and even Lilah and Kiki breaks me. I know they'll visit but I think it'll destroy her. My Mom and Dad actually surprised me and said they were buying a house out in Cali so they would be close to us to help with the baby, which is was so grateful. My parents are the best and I'm so happy to see them treat Chase and Ellie like their own aswell.

We quietly unlocked the apartment door, letting ourselves in and Milo came running up to us. "Hi baby Mi" I say, to the not so little Milo. I saw Ellie and Cooper on the couch, surprisingly awake and cuddling.

"How did it go?" Ellie asks as soon as she sees us and sits up

"How did it go?" Ellie asks as soon as she sees us and sits up. I held the envelope up with the gender inside. "I think it's a boy" Cooper says. "Nah, girl all the way Coop" Chase says. "I hope it's a girl" Ellie adds on and I just laugh at them all arguing over what gender it will be. "What do you think it'll be Mads?" Cooper asks. "I have a feeling it's a girl. Either way, I'll be happy whatever the gender but I just have an instinct it's a girl" I say.

A couple minutes later we hear a knock on my door and Madisons voice so we just call for her to let herself in. "Have y'all found out the gender of my baby niece or nephew?" She says excitedly. Chase nods and hands her the envelope. "Open it! But don't show us" I say and she takes the envelope off Chase.