Chapter 52

Maddie's pov
Here we are again. On our way to Charleston. Except this time there was 6 of us : Me, Chase, Ellie, Zoe, Olivia and Addie. Zoe's Mom didn't care at all about letting her come with us for 6 months! I was surprised but then after Zoe told me about how she was best friends with her Dad until he passed so her Mom doesn't care for her properly it all made sense.

We are renting a house in Charleston, instead of an apartment. Since we have more kids and Milo with us. Addie was starting to walk and form simple sentences.

"I can't wait to shoot season 3" Ellie says and I agree, I can't wait to be back at work. "I've never experienced anything like this, I'm so nervous" Zoe says. "Don't worry Zo, Ellie was exactly the same way her first few days but she loved it immediately" I say which seems to calm her down a little bit.

Tonight we were having a dinner party sort of thing with the full cast and crew before we start filming and today's the day Madison is telling everyone about her pregnancy. She told Jonas obviously a few weeks ago but he made sure there was no harmful stunts for her to do. "Chase?" I ask him, he was driving. He nods his head and looks at me before focusing back on the road. "Would you ever want another kid?" I ask. He smiles and nods, "I want a little boy. Don't get me wrong, I love being a girl Dad but I think having a boy as well would be fun" he says. I have to agree, I always wanted a son too. "You never know, we should start trying for baby number four" I say smiling and he looks at me surprised.

"For real? I thought you would want to wait a few years after Addie" he says surprised. "I think it would be nice for Addie to have a sibling her age" I say and he smiles happily. He's the cutest.

When we arrived at the house, the girls were surprised it was so big but we wanted to make sure there was plenty of space for the six of us. I'm glad Ellie has Zoe with her because Zoe would've been left out of the group if she wasn't able to come. "Els, Jonas said he wants you to have a bigger role on the show this season if you're okay with that?" Chase asks Ellie. "Really?" She asks surprised. "You're an amazing actor, of course" I say and she smiles.

Once we moved all our furniture into the house and got changed, it was time to go to the dinner party where Madison was sharing her pregnancy news, that only me and Jonas knew about. Just as I was about to call Ellie and Zoe down to leave I heard Els calling for me, "Mommmm?" She drags out. "Yeah?" I reply back and she walks into the kitchen where I am. "Do you think this looks bad, I feel like I look fat in it" she says. She was wearing a tight, shirt white dress. She looked amazing. "You don't look fat at all. You look perfect. You always look beautiful" I say and hug her. "Do you have a jacket that will match, I feel like I'll get cold" she says. "Do you not own any of your own" Chase buts in, joining in on the conversation as he just entered the room. "Shut up C. I have an oversized leather jacket I'll go get it" I say.

Once I grab it from my closet, Zoe and the younger ones were ready to go. It was a fancy restaurant where we were going so we all dressed nicely. "Stop stressing Els. You look pretty" Chase says to Ellie. They have the cutest father/daughter relationship.

Ellies outfit