Chapter 4

Ellies pov
After we went shopping for bikinis, the three of us walked down to the beach since it was only a short walk. "Do you like Charleston so far?" Lilah asks me. "I love it, it's so fun" I reply. "I'm so glad you're here and we are all friends" Kiki says and we all agree.

When we reached the beach, we went into the toilets to get changed. It just appeared to me that if I went in the ocean, the concealer would come off my legs and reveal my bruises. I didn't tell Kiki or Lilah the reason why I live with Chase and I don't know whether they know. I text Maddie, stuck on what to do.

Me: hi, mads. I've just realised I can't go in the ocean. The concealer will come off and they'll see my bruises :(

Madelyn💕: have u told them?

Me: no, idk what to say

Madelyn💕: just tell them babe. They're not the type to judge or anything, I promise.

Me: okay thank you. I'm having a great time :)

Madelyn💕: aw I'm glad you are. love you <3

I got changed into the bikini and exited to cubicle to see Kiki and Lilah. "Hey guys. Before we go in the ocean can I tell yous something?" I say nervously. "Yeah of course" Kiki says and I begin to tell them. "Do either of you know why I live with Chase now?" I ask and they shake their head. "My Dad just told me stuff happened so you live with him" Lilah says.

"Well our Mom passed 8 years ago. It was all fine until Chase moved here to film season 1. My dad became abusive. I only told Chase and Madelyn last week because it happened whilst they were on FaceTime to me. This morning, we took our dad to court and Chase and Madelyn are now my legal guardians and my dad can't see me. I'm just telling y'all this because I have bruises on my legs. They're covered with concealer right now but it'll come off with the water. So erm yeah I guess I thought to tell you guys" I tell them. They both looked sad but smiled at me.

"I'm sorry that happened Ellie. You're safe now and you have Chase, Maddie, the cast and us now" Lilah says and they give me a group hug. "I love you both so much" Kiki says. "I've known you for such a little amount of time but I can feel myself really becoming best friends with you two. Thank you" I tell them.

After the little talk we all ran off into the ocean and just had fun. We took pictures, swam in the ocean and just had a fun time. All three of us posted a different photo to our instagrams.

@elliestokes : the start of something new ✨💕tagged : @lilah

tagged : @lilah.pate and @kikipatee
4 comments
@hichasestokes : oh sh*t this is gonna be trouble 🤪
@lilah.pate : best day and best people <3
@madelyncline : this is cuteeee :)
@kikipatee : I love youuu Ellie 🤍