Chapter 51

Ellies pov
"Els it's time to wake up" I hear Madison say knocking on my door. Madison and Mariah have been staying with us for the past few weeks, Mom is basically healed now though and Dad comes home tonight. The past two months has flew by! Schools been great, although we move back to Charleston next week for the next 4/5 months. I don't want to leave Zoe, I've gotten so close to her and she only has us. Especially the situation with her family.

Once I get dressed, I head downstairs and greet everyone. "Mom?" I ask and she nods, "Do you think Zoe could come to Charleston with us? There might be a role on the show and you know about the situation with her Mom" I say and Mom nods. "I'll phone today and let you know" she says and I thank her. "Mariah is taking you this morning" Mom says and I nod. She recently started driving again after her injury.

Once I arrived at school, I met up with the group. We had a sports day today so there was no classes, just sports activities which was exciting. "Yo Ellie" I hear and look behind me. "What do you want Lauren?" Zoe says rolling her eyes. "Wasn't talking to Zoe" she says and makes eye contact with me. "Congratulations on the Netflix role" she says and I look at my friends confused, I haven't told anyone I was in Outer banks besides my friend group. "What?" I say confused. "Josh told me about your little famous parents and shit so I decided to tell the school. Just wanted to warn you for today" she says and pushes my shoulder. I'm not acting scared this time. I stand back up and throw a punch in her face.

"You little bitch" she says, punching me back. "Me? I'm the bitch. Girl you need help" I shout back at her. "Lauren what the fuck are you doing? Oh never mind beat that bitch up babe" Josh says when he sees it's me she's fighting. "Oh fuck off dude" I hear Cooper say and he starts punching and fighting Josh. It continued for 5 minutes, more people gathered and were cheering us on until the principal came and separated us. "You four... my office NOW" he yells. I look at Zoe and Kiki and have to try and stop myself from laughing. I wasn't injured at all but Lauren was pouring of blood... same with Josh.

Now here we are, all four of us sat waiting to see Principal Williams. I look at Cooper, who's sat next to me and high five him. We both clearly won the fight against Josh and Lauren. I look up and see Lauren and Josh glaring at us. "What was that all about?" Principal Williams yells as he walks in the room. We all sit in silent, not knowing who should talk first. "Can one of you please answer me!" He says pissed off. "Look, Sir, in my defence Lauren told me she was telling the full school about my parents THATS why I threw the first punch" I speak up and he looks at me then Lauren, "Is that your information to share?" He asks Lauren. "No Sir" she replies quietly. "Exactly! If I hear one word of you sharing other students private information, you will be in deep trouble. Do you understand?" He asks sternly. "I understand" she replies.

She's such a different person when she's around a teacher. "Cooper, you've had a good start to this school, what happened?" He asks Cooper. "Josh called my girlfriend a bitch and told Lauren to keep punching her and other things but I won't share that information because it isn't my place to tell" he says and looks at me. "What information?" Principal asks. "You would have to ask Ellie, Sir. If she wants to share it, that is" Cooper says respectfully. "Josh was my boyfriend a while back. Until he.. well he raped me. I didn't know he was at this school when I moved. Him and Lauren beat me up, badly. Do you remember that few weeks I wasn't here?" I ask and he nods, "it was cause I didn't feel safe enough to come to school because of Lauren and Cooper. If you wanna punish me for beating Lauren up go ahead but Cooper was only sticking up for me" I say.

"Did you take legal actions?" He asks and I shake my head. Josh looked like he wanted to die that this news was coming out. I was also getting memories, talking about it. Cooper noticed this though because he held my hand and stroked it with his thumb, calming me down instantly. "I won't ask any questions, Ellie. If you ever need to talk though I'm here. Lauren and Josh you both will be getting punished. I will get your parents to pick you up, Ellie and Cooper" he says and Lauren begins arguing, "What do you mean! She started the fight yet she's not getting punished?" She yells.