Chapter 24

*sorry it's been a while since the last update. all the previous ones were prewritten so i updated everyday but now i am writing chapters on top of school but i should still be updating every few days :) please give suggestions you wanna see, i need them ahaha. anyway i hope u enjoy*

Chases pov
We had to leave for set in an hour. I was all up and ready but Mads was still asleep. We got
dressed into our costumes on set in our trailers so she could just go to set in the clothes she was in now, if she wanted. "Mads, babe. You need to wake up" I saw softly. She wakes up slowly and smiles over to me. "How are you feeling?" I ask her. "Like I'm going to be sick in a minute but I know I'll be fine once I'm sick" she says sighing. I stroke her hair and rub her cheek. "I'm sorry you have to go through this every morning" I say. I hated seeing her like this so she just feel awful. It wasn't long until she jumped out of bed quickly and started emptying the contents of her stomach into the toilet.

I sit behind her and rub her back. "You're alright, it's almost over" I say comforting her. "I hate this" she says beginning to tear up. "I'm sorry baby, you'll feel better once it's out" I tell her and I hug her from behind. Once she we finished, she leaned back into me and sighs. "Maybe when we go to the doctors, they'll be able to give you medication to help it" I say, clueless. I didn't even know if that was a thing. "Hopefully" she says. "I'm gonna get cleaned up before we go to set, I feel gross" Mads says and I leave her with her privacy and just sit on my phone. We all get a bus together to set and if leaves soon.

We were planning on telling Jonas first this morning and then everyone else on set later on when we had wrapped for the day. Mads was finally finished and came over and sat next to me. "How you feeling now?" I ask. "Honestly, back to normal. It's weird" She says smiling. "I'm glad you feel better" I say. "We better get going, we can't be late for the 100th time" Mads says laughing so we start walking towards where we get on the bus.

"Is that Madelyn Cline and Chase Stokes early?" Jonas says as he sees us. We were the first ones there and only Jonas and Jen were there. "I thought the bus left in a minute?" Mads says confused. "No, it leaves in 15 minutes the times changed" Jen says and we just laugh. "Do you wanna tell them how?" I whisper to Mads regarding the pregnancy and he nods. "Jen, Jonas. Can we talk to you?" I say. "Of course" they both say. I sit down opposite the two on the bus and Mads sits on my knee. "We have some news" Mads says and takes a deep breath. I rub her arm to let her know it's okay. We know Jen and Jonas will be supportive but she still gets nervous since it's new. "I'm pregnant" She says quietly.

"Oh my god. Congratulations you two" Jonas says, standing up to hug us. "I'm so happy for the two of you" Jen says. "How far along?" They ask. "3 weeks so we just found out yesterday and we told Ellie last night. We are planning on telling the others tonight after wrap" Maddie says. "You know, if you ever need a babysitter, I'm here. I would love to" Jen says. "You're fine with still continuing this show? This season and future seasons?" Jonas asks, making sure. "Oh of course, I don't want to give this show up. I love it too much" she says laughing. "You don't have any stunts left to do actually so you will be fine and then I haven't told y'all yet but we should be returning to season 3 at the end of next summer and it's only May now but if you need more time, we can push it back? Jonas says. "No, I'll be fine by then hopefully. We will just have a little one" She says. "Like i said, I will always help whenever you need it" Jen said. "Thanks Jen, I really appreciate it" Maddie replies.

"How's it going so far? Do you get morning sickness?" Jen asks. "The worst. Every morning it's awful" Maddie says and Jen smiles towards her sympathetically. "I had it really bad the second time round with Lilah. The doctor got me medication and it eased off a little" Jen tells Mads. "That's what we are hoping, aren't we?" I reply and Maddie nods her head.