Chapter 80

Maddie's pov
Here we are, all together. The entire cast, crew and all that. Technically it's a party before Ellie and Cooper stay in Charleston with Mila whilst we all return home. It was a bittersweet thing, I know Ellie will be FaceTiming multiple times a day but she's still my baby. Our baby.

"I'm gonna miss you so much, Els" I say, trying to cry. I honestly wasn't going to get through this night. It was also basically an end of season wrap party since we never officially. had one due to Ellie and I giving birth. We were all giving a speech and I can already tell there's going to be tears all round.

"Do you think I'm doing the right thing? I don't wanna be away from you all" Ellie says, seriously. "If your hearts telling you Charleston is home, then it's your home. Don't worry about us, we'll be visiting so much that you'll get sick of us" I say, laughing. "I wish Mila and Charlie could grow up together and be best friends" Ellie says, sad at that part. "They'll still be best friends. They're family, who in our family aren't best friends?" I say. "None of us" she replies. "Exactly" I say and we get interrupted my Jonas on the loud mic.

"Wow, this is bittersweet. I'm going to start off with the speeches. Congratulations everyone on an amazing season 4, you're all amazing and hopefully there's a new season soon. It's been great to spend so many years together but what's even better is watching the younger pogues grow up. Kiki, Lilah, Cooper and Ellie are the OGs. But as the years got on, the younger pogues grew by a lot. What I love is how close they all are, despite the age gap.

Cooper and Ellie. I'm so proud of you two. I always noticed how close you both sat when you had to do homeschooling during the summer you two met. Me and Jen bet on it that you two would be a couple. Now look at you both, happier than ever as a couple with your new born, Mila. I can't believe I'm a Grandad! I wish you both the best as you both carry on life in Charleston. Im sure we'll all be visiting you three frequently. I love you all. Thank you for such an amazing season" Jonas says and everyone cheers. Next speech was Drews.

"Shit man. Shit sorry kids. Oh wait. Let me start again. This season has been crazy. We've had the best time together during filming and out of filming. We've literally became a family and I can't imagine life without any of y'all. It's weird how much all you kiddos have grown up, even Maddie, Chase, Rudy and Madison. Y'all have kids. I'm gonna be honest, I didn't think Cooper and Ellie would ever be a thing. But here we are, a long lasting relationship and a little baby girl. Uncle Drew's gonna be your favourite, Mila. Thank you everyone, you all know I love ya" Drew says and everyone cheers again. Next up was JD.

"I absolutely love you all. Not a day goes by when I'm not thankful to have every one of y'all. I love playing basketball with Mariah, Cooper and Els. As well as Bails but she can't really play. It's crazy to think it's been 6 years since Els joined us in the OBX fam and it's only grew since then. Just know your Uncle JD will always be visiting you both, Cooper and Ellie" JD says and everyone shouts 'I love you' to him as Rudy got up to do his next.

"I honestly don't know what to say. This season has been epic but it is every season. Although I feel like this season has been the most chaos yet fun. We've stopped a few times for births happening but we still continued and I just wanna say how proud I am of Mads, Bails and Ellie for being so strong. I've loved every minute and I never want to stop this. Good luck with adulthood in Charleston, Els and Coop. I know you'll be good, you're both more mature than your parents" Rudy says as everyone laughs. Madison was up next.

"I'm already crying and I can't even blame hormones anymore. I love all of you, with my entire life. I couldn't wish for a better family. There may be a lot of us but I love you all so much. And this love is only just growing. This season has been incredibly, thank you Jonas for being amazing as always! We wouldn't be here together if it wasn't for you! Thank you everyone for putting up with my emotional ass during my pregnancy, thank god it's over now. I'm proud of everyone here but Ellie, I'm so fucking proud of you baby. It's been 6 years since I first met you and you were a little, shy and innocent 13 year old that was put through too much in her life. From day one, when you knocked on your brothers apartment door and I answered, I knew you would mean a lot to me. You were like my sister but you're now practically my daughter and I wouldn't want it any other way. It's been hard watching you go through shit times but just know you've made it and even though you'll be thousands of miles from me, Bails is always here to talk. Call me if you need me and I'll be on the next flight outta LA. I LOVE YOU ALL. THANK YOU SO MUCH" Madison says, in tears and Ellie runs up to her, giving her a hug as Cooper walks up to do his speech next.