Chapter 11

Ellie's pov
Me, Mads and Chase were on our way to set again this morning, I was excited today. Cooper, Kiki, Lilah and I were all at set together. We didn't have any shooting to do today so us four were just going to have fun today. After that me, Lilah and Kiki were all going to have a sleepover and go swimming at the beach in the sunset. It was my birthday in 3 weeks too so that was another thing to look forward too.

"Hey guys" Cooper says, as he sees us first when we get out the car. "Hi Coop" Chase says and they go off to find Rudy, JD, Austin and Drew. "I'm excited for tonight" Lilah says, as she walks towards me and Madelyn. "Me too, I can't wait" I say. We all go to the main dining area that's here on set, it's where we do our homeschooling and then the cast join us in their free time. We done all today's work yesterday, so we could have today free.

"Hey Madison" I say as I go sit next to her. "How you doing, little Stokes?" She says, laughing. That's another nickname the cast gave me. "I'm great" I say. "I have news for you" she smiling and I nod and she points to the door, Mariah walks through the door. "Oh my god, I haven't seen you in weeks" I say and walk over to her. I was very close to Mariah too but she's normally at school which is a few hours away. "I've got a two week break, I couldn't miss your birthday" she says and I smile. "Wait can we play basketball, pleaseeee" I beg her and she nods. "Yeah obviously" she laughs. "Did I hear basketball?" Cooper says, walking in. He loved playing too, I learnt that when we went to the Pate's. "Yep, you joining us?" I ask him and he nods. "Not too soon, miss. You promised me you would eat breakfast here. You need to eat" Madelyn says.

I sigh but walk over to the food and grab some cereal. "Fine, mom" I say, smirking knowing she can't be strict and will burst into laughter, which she does. "Mariah, I don't know why you're laughing. You promised the exact same thing so you could sleep in longer" Madison says to her girlfriend. "Fine, Mom" Mariah says, copying me which causes even more laughter and joins me. After we finished me, Cooper, Kiki and Mariah went to play a few games of basketball. Lilah had a scene to shoot so she was busy doing that.

Mariah played basketball at her college so she was amazing and Cooper played it all the time when he was at school. Whereas me and Kiki just enjoy playing it for fun, since we love sports.

"You guys are seriously still out here?" Chase says a few hours later. "you've been out here for three hours" he says laughing. "Oh shit, no way" Cooper says laughing. "Can i join?" He asks. "No" I say, joking. "Come here, you little shi-" my brother begins to say and starts chasing me. "What the hell is going on here" Madelyn says as she walks towards me running away from Chase. I run towards Madelyn and hide behind her. "Easy, Sancho" She tells Chase, calling him a nickname that Sarah called John B. She wraps her arms around me, not letting him run after me. "Ugh, stop being a mom" Chase says to Maddie, laughing.

Everyone had to go back to set and Mariah went to visit her family, who live in Charleston too. Me, Lilah and Kiki went down to the beach - after we got the talk about being responsible and everything from Jonas.

"Omg look at the rocks over there to jump off" I say, excited and pointing towards them. "Are you gonna risk it again?" They ask, referring to my broken arm from last time. I nod, "it was a one off last time, I'll be fine" I say and they nod. We walk over to the tall rocks. We set our phone up to video us, to capture photos. We all jumped off together, the sun was starting to set too so it was a nice photo. I posted it on Instagram.

 I posted it on Instagram