Chapter 49

Chases pov
Ellies been back to school a week and she loves it now she's with her friends. Zoe became a big part of their group too, she's a part of them now. They're always hanging out. They go to school and spend all day together and then they hang out until we make them come home. Ellies so happy, it's so nice to see her like this.

I'm leaving for Italy today though. I really don't want to leave them. I know I can trust Mads and Ellie will be great help but I hate leaving them for a day, never mind two months. We had a family meal last night, our last night together for a while. It was actually time for my to go to the airport, time for goodbyes.

"I know you don't understand what I'm saying, sweet girl. But Daddy loves you and he can't wait until he can see you again" I say to Addie in a sweet voice. She wasn't talking yet, just blabbering random words. "Dada" she says. I look up at Maddie, surprised. "That was her first word.." Maddie says surprised. "Well done baby girl. Yes dada. And mama" I say pointing to Mads. Once I made a fuss of Addie, I kneel down so I, Olivias height.

"Be good for Mommy, okay? When I'm home I'll take you for ice cream as much as you want and give you all the cuddles you need. I'm gonna miss you, Liv. I'll be home soon though. Promise me you'll be a good help when I'm gone?" I say and she nods, "I promise daddy" she says sweetly. "I love you Liv" I say and kiss her forehead and hugging her before she runs off chasing Milo.

"Oh Els. I hope you know this is all for you. I feel like you've pushed me to do so much in my life and I need to thank you for that. You're amazing, keep telling yourself that. You're only 14 but you have such a sweet heart. You light up the room as soon as you enter with that smile. Keep doing what you love, make sure Mom lets you go surfing. Please take care of Mom for me, she needs you just as much as you need her" I say and she nods, "Of course I will" she says and I smile. "Most importantly, don't let anyone give you any shit. You're amazing, beautiful, kind and the best 14 year old I know. Keep smiling Els, it looks good on you. I'm always a FaceTime away, don't let them thoughts ruin you. I love you Els" I say, kissing her forehead. She had tears down her cheeks so I wipe them and she hugs me. "I'm going to miss you. A lot" she says and I hug her tighter. "I love you Dad" she says as I pull away.

"Madelyn Stokes. Don't ever doubt yourself of how good of a Mom you are. Them three girls adore you. I'm sorry for piling this all on you. I wish I could be here" I say and she shakes her head, "Shut up Chase, it's your dream. I can handle being a single Mom for 2 months knowing I get you back" she says and I laugh. "I know you can, you're strong as hell. You're amazing. I'm gonna miss you babe" I say and she smiles, tears appearing. "Don't cry. You know I'll FaceTime you multiple times a day" I say and she nods. "I love you Chase" she says. "I love you Mads" I reply and we share a kiss before I had to leave.

An hour later and here I am. No Mads. No Ellie. No family. Just me for 2 months. I was sat waiting to board my flight, a 12 hour flight. Before I had to turn my mobile data off and turn on airplane mode, I looked through my camera roll and smiled when I saw a photo I took last night. It was of Maddie with Ellie and Olivia. It was so cute. I set it as my lock screen and post it on Instagram.

 I set it as my lock screen and post it on Instagram