Chapter 1

Ace William's POV

I face palmed by myself out of frustration. Hearing that my brother had a daughter was both amazing and terrifying. He was next in line to be king, to rule this mafia world we were raised into but being the stupid and wild motherfucker he is, he refused and the position was given to me.

Our parents died in car crash, the last thing my dad wanted was to see him rule, but he refused right before my father died.

"Okay Fernando! Can you just come in and we can talk about it?" I was speaking with my brother through on the phone, "Fine, but you're not changing my mind" he answers and hangs up the phone.

30 minutes later I hear someone knocking on the door of our father's office "Come in" I say. My brother enters the office and takes a seat on the black couch. "What do you want Ace? I don't have time for this" he snickers.

I sighed deeply knowing well what his reaction is going to be, but I have to try. That baby is family above all and he can't just give her up. "Are you really letting that rat of a woman put your child up for adoption?" I asked with a disappointed tone. "Yes." he simply says.

The mother of my niece is some one night stand of my brothers. When she ended up pregnant, she showed up here and realized the amount of money he had and well, the story writes itself. When the baby was born a week ago on April 3rd, we did DNA test and it tested positive.

I was happy as shit until they both mentioned adoption. I got so heated I almost killed that women. Emily is vicious and anybody could have seen that. Women was a drug addict, thank god the baby had no complications.

I automatically get mad at him and got a severe urge to just smack him. "WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOUR MORALS? RESPECT? DID OUR PARENTS NOT TEACH YOU A THING?" I yelled at him "Shut the fuck up Ace, you have no say in this. How can I raise that little girl into this world huh?" he stands up and walks over to the desk.

"You're acting like we won't protect her, like I won't be there for you." I lowered my voice in defeat. I know he was right, that child deserved to be normal, but it doesn't sit right with me to give up on family. "I'm thinking about all the people who are constantly after us, me more so. They will kill her man!" he points. "I'm sorry, but we already took her to the orphanage" he walks over to the door, looks back at me and leaves.

"FUCKKKK" I yelled as loud as I can. I felt a single tear ran down my face and in that moment I knew I shouldn't give up, not on my brother and most definitely not on my niece. I walked out of my father's office to the front of our main house. As I reach the entrance, I hear a gunshot.

I opened the door and ran outside, I felt the life slip out of my body. "No" I whispered, "NO" I repeat this time yelling. I ran to the lifeless body of my brother and scrunched down to his level. I picked him up and held his head on my arms, straddling him back and forth.

He was shot in the head, right on his fucking forehead. His life and soul immediately leaving his body. Every guard that we had came to the front of the house and once they saw the scene, they ran their hands through their hair. "Fuck" one of them whispers.

Fuck alright. I was still holding my brother, rocking him back and forth still crying.

"Descansa hermano" (Rest brother)

I stood up from the floor, dried my tears and put on my serious face on "Clean this up and prepare him for the funeral in a couple of days" I said to the all the guards who nodded "I would love to know where the fuck were you all and why the fuck you weren't in your positions, but right now we'll deal with this" I say mad as shit.

"Tecno" I call out for our technician of the team, "find me whatever information you can on who did this, once you do, send out our best team and burn those fuckers down" he nods and goes down to the basement where we have our head quarters.

"Esto no se queda asi hermano mio" (This won't stay like this my brother)