Chapter 30

I was so surprised when she said it back. I knew she had feelings for me, I just never thought they were so deep. I smile at her and kiss her one more time, and this time, taking my sweet ass time to savor the flavor and feeling of her lips.

Breathing and not breathing and hearts beating between us. I can't feel the slight cold or emptiness of the corner we sat at, all I felt was her, everywhere, filling everything.

Her lips are softer than anything I've ever known, soft like a first snowball, like biting into cotton candy, like melting and floating and being weightless in water. It's sweet, it's so effortlessly sweet.

Luna lifts herself off the floor and sits on my lap, legs opened on each side of mine. There is a hard desperation on the kiss, a need. The kiss speaks. It begs. I pull her impossibly closer by her waist, I bite her lower lip and run my tongue over it, asking for full access of her mouth. She gasps and I take my opportunity to thrust my tongue inside her mouth.

Our tongues dance together in harmony. She arches her body slightly, reveling into my strength, my fire, the alchemy between us twisting and burning and melding until it feels like gold.

My hands find themselves squeezing her ass and pulling her even closer. If someone told me that I would have found the love of my life and be kissing her in a goddamn library, I probably would have shot them dead, but now....it's all I want.

Luna pulls away from the kiss to try and catch her breath. Her forehead lays against mine and we both inhale and exhale in order to ease our breathing. "I love you so fucking much" I tell her and she smiles once more and pecks my lips again.

"Come one, let's go home" she says and I smile. I stand up with her in my arms. I hear her giggle and laugh as I do, "Oh my god Scarr, put me down. My dress" she cries out and I touch her ass once again, feeling the bare skin. I close my eyes and exhale heavily.

"If I knew you had a thong on, I would have made you mine here in this library" I whisper in her ear and her eyes go wide in realization. She rests her head on the crook of my neck in embarrassment.

I put her down and pull on the hem of her dress to cover her up.

We take the journal with us and walk out the library, hand in hand. We get back inside my car and drove in the direction of the house.

"I had a really good time Scarr. Thank you for taking me out." I feel Luna's hand on my the back of my neck and I fight every urge to stop the car and just fuck her. I exhale and close my eyes for a second. I look at her and see that she's a bit aroused. I can feel it, smell it.

Men can smell when a woman is turned on because of the aroma of her sweat, according to a new study...so yeah, I can smell it and it's driving me fucking crazy.

"Scarr stop the car" was all she said and I took a right somewhere, parking the car in an ally.

"Come here baby girl"