Chapter 54

"I'm going to have to stop going everywhere with you. You're always trying to murder someone" Luna says as we walk back to Dragon's office. "Now where's the fun in that" I answer and she chuckles.

We enter Dragon's office, barely entering by the way because there's a huge teddy bear in the middle of the office. Luna, Dragon and I are frozen, looking at each other then back at the damn bear. "Who the fuck?" Dragon says and from behind the bear appears a tall slender man.

"OH MY GOD ALEX" Luna yells almost making me go deaf. She runs over to "Alex" and he jumps up and down with her on his arm. I'm not liking this. "Remove your hands Alex or Scarr here is going to shoot you" Dragon says from behind me. Damn straight I am, I already have my gun in my hand.

"Bitch...I'm married and gay." Alex says to me and I roll my eyes. "Like I give a shit" I say and he chuckles. Definitely Dragon's husband.

Luna lets go of Alex and jumps on the bear, making it fall, her laying onto of it. "Where did you buy this?" Luna asks still cuddling with the damn bear. "I bought it yesterday" Alex answers. Luna stands up and comes running to me with her puppy eyes. She wants something.

"You want one of those don't you?" I ask looking down at her. She smiles and nods her head enthusiastically. "Who said that one is not yours already?" I ask sheepishly. She turns around gasping. Her mouth wide open and eyes ready to jump out her face.

Alex nods his head and Luna starts to jump in excitement. "Happy birthday sweetie" Alex says and Luna hugs him.

She really loves these two.

-----------------

"Uppercut! Uppercut Scarr" I've been training with one of Dragon's best fighters. At least that's what he thinks he is. My father has been yelling at me different movements and punches for me to do, but honestly I don't even have to hit him.

The guy moves a lot, not in a quick and efficient way, but trying to get a hit every time, it becomes tiring and he's getting exhausted already, while I still have energy in me.

"Old Nick shut up, he knows how to fight for Christ sake" Luna yells at my dad making me chuckle.

This guy has been circling me for the whole entire fight, I haven't even hit him yet. I can tell he's tired, just not enough for me to knock him out. Ever since Luna and I trained together when she first arrived, not only did I learned to be smart in fighting, I also realized that my punches, which are already perfect, are also killer.

With one punch, at the right time, I can knock out anybody.

The guy stepped back a little, my signal that he's already exhausted and it's my signal to hit. I don't make any move other than that stupid kick boxing one those fighters do. I see him shake away whatever though he had in mind, he comes running forward.

I took my stance so that my punch comes with all the force in my body, once he's close enough, I punch him right on his jaw.

Fuck, I think I broke it.

"Ha...so much for 'best fighter'...who's next?" Luna screams her arms up in the air. I smile and shake my head. She's something special.

"Coño Raul, tu no sirves para nada!" Dragon says and Luna, my father and I burst out laughing. (Fuck Raul, you are useless).

"Give him a break. You have good punches bro, just don't move around too much. You get tired quick and your opponent can easily use that to their advantage...exhibit A" I say and he nods and walks away.

"Come on babe...I want to go swimming back at the lake" Luna wraps her arm around my torso and I look at her dumbfounded, "Babe, the water is probably freezing" I say and she shrug. "We could go skinny dipping..." that's all it took to convince.

"Let's go. I have sore muscles anyway" I wink at her and she giggles as we walk out.

--------------

"This place just gets more beautiful every time I look at it" Luna comments and I hum in response.

Luna then starts to take off her clothes, I watch her closely enjoying every second and every detail of my beautiful girlfriend.

She's wearing a red bikini, I don't know for what, but that bikini is now my favorite thing ever. Her boobs look extremely delicious with that top and he ass just bounces more than it already does. It's kind of looks like a thong but it still covers much of her ass.

When she's done, my eyes go up to meet hers. She is smiling and blushing. She noticed that I was staring. Oh well.

I removed my shirt and pants, staying in my black Calvin Klein boxers.

She grabs my hand and we start walking towards the lake. We dipped our toes on the water, just to test how cold it actually is. We wince immediately. That cold makes my ball shrink.

Nevertheless, we jump inside the water. When we both reach the top and air consumes our lungs, Luna wraps her legs around my torso and I place one hand on her waist and the other on her face.

I tuck her hair back, behind her ears. She closes her eyes leaning closer to my hand.

"I love you Luna."