Chapter 65

After the wedding was completely finished and everybody left home, Scarr and I grabbed a ride to our private plane to go to Greece for our honeymoon.

We went to the Santorini hotel and booked the honeymoon suite.

Once we are in the room, we walk over to where the bed is, taking in every detail as possible

Once we are in the room, we walk over to where the bed is, taking in every detail as possible. Well, me while Scarr takes every detail of mine.

I walk over to him and place my hands on his chest....I start to zip my dress slowly without breaking eye contact with him, revealing the white lingerie I had under.

Once the dress was on the floor, I kneel down to be face to face with his cock. I smirk at how 'excited' he looks. Scarr removes his jacket and vest, pretty much everything except his pants, he's leaving that job to me.

I slipped off his pants and smile when I see his cock creating a tent in his underwear. Biting my lip at him, I place my hand over it and he releases a sigh.

I slowly pull the waist band of his underwear down and his beautiful, thick, veiny cock jerks out, causing me to giggle.

I grip his bulge in my right hand, starting to pump slowly, setting a slow pace in the beginning. I see the bead of pre-cum at the tip and lick my lips looking up at Scarr.

Then I swat my tongue over his tip, licking away the bead of cum. He gathers my hair and grips it tight on top of my head. I run my tongue over his cock, covering the top, underside, veins, teasing him, still not taking him inside completely.

I ran my tongue over the line between his balls that makes him grunt. I slowly suck on his balls, running my tongue all over them.

He moans a few curses as I take that as my cue to begin to push his heat into my mouth. With the size of him, I only imagine how he would feel between my legs, even if he's been there before, every time seems like the first.

I realize I have been taking too much, I begin to suck. His grip on my hair is tighter, but it arouses me further as I swallowed as much of him in my mouth that I could.

I give him the blow job of my life, eager to just make him happy.

He starts to thrust into me slowly and I smirk at him. I automatically focus on bringing him to climax as I ignore the hurt in my throat as he thrust harder and deeper.

He swiftly lowers the strap on my lingerie, exposing my breasts. He cups my breasts as his thrust quickens, making me realize his close. As he pushes in, I run my tongue over his cock.

He removes himself from my mouth and strokes himself, releasing his hot cum all over my breasts. I smile at him and he gathers all his cum with his fingers and slowly inches to my mouth.

I hungrily suck his fingers off, looking at him straight in the eyes making him groan.

He immediately pulls my head up and brings his lips down to capture mine.

He picks me up, swiftly, and puts my back against the bed. He tears off the rest of my lingerie, leaving me completely naked.

I throw my head back as he kisses and sucks on the skin on my legs, followed by my thighs. "I want to eat your pussy so bad" he whispers in between my legs, blowing against my wet lips.

He grips my thighs and pulls them apart, hooking his arms under them enabling me from moving.

I feel the tip of his tongue swipe my clit in an upward fashion making me clutch the hair on his head. I moan his name as his tongue plays with my clit, pushing it up and down, sending me into a frenzy of moans.

He closes his mouth over my clit and sucks on it with steady pressure.

He enters two fingers into my pussy stretching me out. I lost myself when his tongue moves downward and teases my opening before plunging itself into me.

He swivels his tongue inside while his thumb messages my clit. I arch my back and grip on the bed sheets as hard as I can.

He removes himself from between my legs, making me frown in disappointment. Then he kneels and angles his cock to my entrance. He climbs on the bed and lays on top of me, one hand cupping my face and the other slowly massaging my clit.

"I want you to cum all over me Luna" he whispers against my lips. I encircle my arms around his neck and pout, telling him delay no further.

He slowly eases into me. A gasp leaves my mouth. How the fuck did it get big already?

As my body adjust into his size, he thrust slowly until his completely buried inside me. He groans in pleasure. His fingers find my clit and he rubs as fast as he can, looking into my eyes, as I finish my first orgasm of the night.

He kisses me when I cum, taking my moans into him. He keeps on thrusting in me, slowly. He strokes gets faster and rougher, my eyes rolling up as I feel ready for another high.

He pulls me up and then sits on the bed so that I am on his lap. Every thrust, as I ride him, causes my nipple to brush against his rock hard chest.

He puts me down and turns me around so that my ass is up in the air for him. "Look at me when I fuck you" he says in that sexy husky voice of his. Our eyes lock as he pulls my head back by the neck, he fucks me faster and harder.

He strokes sloppier and faster and I know he's going to cum, "cum with me" he commands. I moan and he groans, smirking. He closes his eyes and curses into the air when I feel him twitch inside me.

Before he could bust, he pulls out and I feel his drops coat my asscheeks. The hottest thing ever. That pull out game STRONG.

"I love you Mrs. Diaz" he whispers plating soft kisses along my neck. "I love you even more".

----------------

The End.