Chapter 64

Luna's POV

8 months later....

Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck. I've been freaking out since I woke up this morning.

Today is the weeding day and I'm extremely nervous. I have no idea what to do and just being 'beautified' is getting on my last nerve.

Oh yeah, we decided to come back to Italy for the weeding. We choose an outdoor wedding, like in the woods type of thing. I haven't seen anything, but I know it would be beautiful. Esteban is the best in the business.

I bought my wedding dress 2 months ago, well we designed it and someone made it from scratch. It's simple but it's beautiful. Scarr was in charge of his and groomsmen suit. I think he picked navy blue with grey.

Surprisingly, he chose his dad as his best man. I asked Richard to be my maid of honor, yes him, and his husband was my other, and only, bridesmaid.

I told them to wear gray suits...which he said he was already thinking off.

(Wedding aesthetic pic)

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Luna...STOP FUCKING FREAKING OUT!" Richard yelled at me making me stop and take a few breaths. "I'm sorry" I said in a low voice and he came up to me and hugged me. "what if he doesn't want to get married anymore?" I said. "Sweetie, he would be crazy not to" he reassures me and I calm down a bit.

"Luna...are you there?" I hear Uncle William call from the other side of the room I was in. "Yes. You can come in" I said and in comes every-fucking-body. Uncle William, Old Nick, Dragon, Alex, Robert and even Richard's husband.

"Wow!" they all said in unison and I blushed. "Does it look good?" I asked and they all nodded, looking me up and down. "God...you look like a princess" Old Nick said starting to tear up. "STOP, if you cry I cry and I don't want to mess up the make up" I told him pointing my finger at him.

"Did she freak out?" Dragon asked Richard and he nodded. "This girl is giving me a headache" he said and I smacked him on the arm. "It's okay, it's normal. I puked at least three times" Alex said and I did a disgusted face.

"It's time cupcake" Uncle said and I nodded.

Everybody left except for Uncle William. He walked up to me, taking both of my hands in his. "Your father would have been proud of you Luna." he said and tears started to form in my eyes. "You have grown so much, becoming the strong woman I always knew you'd be. I am honor to be walking you down the aisle" he says and I kiss his cheek.

"You may be my Uncle, but you'll always be considered a father to me", he wiped a tear from his face and coughed. "Come on, your future husband is waiting."

My future husband is waiting. God that sounds amazing.

We walked out of the room all the way to where the ceremony was taking place. I wrapped my arm around Uncle and held my bouquet with the right. The moment Scarr made it to my vision, everything around us got blurry.

God he looked amazing. Just like I suspected, navy blue suit with a gray vest. He looked so handsome, it was practically impossible for him to look this good. But that's Scarr to you.

Our eyes were focused on each other and we just couldn't look away. I saw him grab his handkerchief and wipe the tears off his face.

MY JESUS CHRIST....HE'S FUCKING CRYING.

Once Uncle and I made it to the end of aisle, he gave me a kiss on the cheek and gave me over to Scarr. "Take care of he son" he told Scarr and without looking away from me, Scarr nodded.

"You look stunning my love" Scarr said and I smiled at him, "you don't look so bad yourself". Then we face forward.

"We are gathered here today to celebrate one of life's most greatest moments, and to cherish the words which shall unite Luna and Scarr in marriage" the priest started talking and immediately, again, everything around me faded.

I couldn't focus elsewhere. My focus was Scarr, even though we were stain idea to side, and for once in my life, all doubt, insecurity, left my body as I looked at the love of my life in the eyes.

"I love you" I saw Scarr mouth and all I could do was smile. I couldn't concentrate, the air was kicked out of my lungs. Everything was overwhelming, a god overwhelming.

"Would you please face each other and join hands " the priest said, interrupting me out of my gaze.

We did as told and that's when our eyes finally made contact again.

"Luna and Scarr will now exchange rings as a symbol of their love, promises and ongoing commitment to each other." Scarr turns around to take the rings from his father.

He hands me the ring I'm suppose to put on him and he keeps the other one. "Scarr Please repeat after me.." the priest says. Scarr takes my hand in his and places the ring on the tip of my ring finger.

"Luna, I give you this ring as a reminder that I will love and honor you. Please wear it as a daily sign of my commitment to you" the priest says and seconds later Scarr repeats what he says, sliding my finger inside the ring.

"Now Luna, repeat after me." the priest says and this time I take hold of Scarr's hand. "Scarr, I give you this ring as a reminder that I would love and honor you. Please wear it as a daily reminder of my commitment to you" he finishes and I repeat, sliding Scarr's finger inside the ring.

....

"Scarr...would you take the women who's hand you hold, choosing her alone to be your wedded wife? Will you live with her in the state of matrimony? Will you love her, comfort her, through good times and bad, in sickness and in health, honor her at all times and be faithful to her?" he said.

"I do" Scarr says quickly and for some reason I released a breath that I've been holding in.

"Luna...would you take this man who's hand you hold...." I cut him off. Being the impatient ass that I am. "Oh my god yes, I do" I say and everybody starts to laugh. "Sorry" I told the priest and he nods. "Happens all the time" he says and I look back at Scarr.

"By the power invest in me, I pronounce you..husband and wife. You may kiss your bride" he said and Scarr pulls me closer by the waist, I rest my hands on his chest and we join our lips into a feathered kiss.

"I love you so goddamn much Luna" he says into the kiss and that's when a tear finally scapes my eyes. "I love you so much more" I reply and he wipes my tear off.

When we broke apart, everybody was now standing. They stopped clapping when they saw Scarr retrieve from me, taking a few steps back.

Then everybody knelt down. Bowing their heads. Scarr held one of my hands while he knelt and bowed his haead. I looked around with tears in my eyes, threatening to fall at any point. Scarr looked up at me, while everybody else kept their heads down.

"Nuestra reina" Our queen)