Chapter 46

It's been a week since I came back home from the hospital. Uncle William, Old Nick and Scarr haven't left my side. It's nice and all, but I'm not crippled or in a wheelchair, I CAN FUCKING MOVE ON MY OWN.

I'm currently at my room in the warehouse. Since the fucking Sorentos burned down our house, we have to stay here until the new house is built. It's been under construction, but obviously not much progressed has been done. Plus, it's being completely set up differently then how the house was.

The house would be a completely modern house, like I ordered. It would have a black brick and wood exterior. It would only consist of 5 bedrooms, no guess bedroom. 5 full bathrooms and one half bathroom, the walk-in closets for each room, the kitchen, living room, dining room. Plus, a pool.

And all interior design picked by me.

The house would obviously have one big ass yard planted with a bunch a flowers

The house would obviously have one big ass yard planted with a bunch a flowers. Specially daisies since their my favorite, that was Scarr's request more than mine.

Uncle now had the construction workers add an underground warehouse. Down there, we would have one big ass office, a safe room/weapon room, a shooting range and a gym.

All the glass walls on the house would be bullet proof, the rooms would be sound proof. An order from Uncle William and Old Nick because of what happened. Also, Uncle made sure that the walls were fireproof.

No wall is fireproof because of the materials usually used, but they can be built to be fire-resistant. Clay tile roofs for example, are both fireproof and act as a heat shield. Stucco is fireproof as well, as is glass.

We have to wait 3-5 months. We have very good and quick construction workers.

I got up from the bed and towards the bathroom. I haven't shower since I came since the three bears won't let me and it's honestly making me feel sticky now.

I turned the shower faucet to the right, making sure it's warm enough for me. I'm not a fan of the boiling water or the freezing cold water, unless it's needed. I stick my hand in making sure it's the right temperature.

I remove my clothes and step inside the shower. I place my body under the faucet, wetting my body and hair. I let the water run down my body releasing me into a zone of comfort and bliss.

----------------

30 minutes later, I get out the shower and walk over to the closet. While I was kidnap, all of my clothes that I ordered online arrived at the remains of our house. To say that that was weird was an understatement. I mean the house was destroyed but it still looked like a house.

All the clothes were picked up by some girl from the gang to take it back to the warehouse and she was ordered to organize them inside my closet. Scarr told me that the girl, named Melanie, seemed to have an issue with me. The day they went to rescue me she was hesistant and questioning his order and motives and she almost ended up dead.

I was pleased that someone had my back when I wasn't present, specially if it was Scarr...I probably would have shot her on the leg.

I picked out my outfit for the day; ripped baggy jeans, a black t-shirt and black, white and green air Jordan's. I combed my hair, letting it fall down to my waist. I added the necklace Scarr gave me.

I got dressed and headed to the warehouse's bar

Once I was there, I received looks from some of the members, mainly at the tattoo in my arm. Others whispered about the tattoo and how 'Scarr was right....she is the queen", I smiled to myself and sat down in one of the stools in front of the bar.

The bartender gave me a cup of water and continued to clean some of the glasses in front of him. "So, Ms.Hunter...how are you feeling?" the bartender asks me and I smile at him. "I'm good. Thanks for asking and please, call me Luna" I say and he nods enthusiastically.

"How are you?" I asked him and he looks at me wide eyed. He stays frozen in his spot and I start to wave my hand in front of his face. I giggle as he snaps back to reality and answers my question. "I'm better than ever. I'm sorry if I froze, I'm not used to being asked such things" he explains and I frown.

"Are people mean to you here?" I ask with coldness yet curiosity in my tone. He chuckled and bobs his head sideways saying no. I sigh and I smile back. "Just people never make too much communication with me, since I'm one of the gay, shy, guys of the group. They feel repelled." That made me mad.

On cue some girl walked over to us and I see the bartender get serious, more than he already was. I look over at the girl, with a scowl on my face. One, because I was already mad at what he said and two, for making him uncomfortable.

"Sup Richard. How you doing?" the girl asks. She looks at me up and down before returning her gaze to Richard, the bartender. "Fine Melanie" he says and I look between him and 'Melanie'. "You still haven't found a faggot of your own?" she asks and starts laughing her ass off, everybody apparently heard what she said and then they all laughed.

I looked at Richard who looked at the floor, so I did what I thought was right to do.

I punched Melanie right on her fucking face, twice. She fell to the floor and covered her eye with her hands. Wincing in pain I looked down at her with a furious facial expression. Everybody else's laughter shut down when they realized what happened.

"You fucking call him that again or any of you for that matter..." I point at everybody who straighten up when my eyes meet theirs, "and I'll personally sew your mouth shut!" I looked over at Richard who was smiling at me. He mouth the words "thank you" and I nodded with a smile.

"Anything for a friend" I said and winked at him. I kicked the girl on her side when she tried to stand up, I bent down to be closer to her face, "y eso es por cuestionar las ordenes de Scarr. Tienes suerte que fue el quien te escucho y no yo...si hubiera sido yo, estuvieras 10 metros bajo la tierra."

(And that's for questioning Scarr's orders. You're lucky that he was the one who heard you and not me ... if it had been me, you'd be 10 meters under the ground.)