Chapter 38

Ever since the little fuckers got me from the mall, I've been sitting here impatiently for something to happen. Don't get me wrong, I don't want to get hurt but damn this whole hostage thing is not for me.

I believe the ugly ass Shrek that came in earlier was the boss, he would send some of his men to come and have some fun with me. They punched, smacked, kicked, pulled, they would beat me the fuck up until I was covered in my own blood.

I never showed them the pain, maybe that caused them to continue or it drove their madness but I wasn't one to let somebody see the effect they have on me, let alone a man that is useless for me.

From the little ass window that was in the room, I could see the sun setting, it might be around 6. It's been at least 7 hours since I went to the mall and these bitches got me. I want so bad to just be able to touch them, just hurt them but I can't.

You may think I'm stupid because I've let them take me, but the thing is, it brought me closer to the guy we've been looking for. The guy who saw me at the mall had the Sorento's tattoo on his arm. Then when I woke up in the van, the two guys that sat with me had the Ramirez's tattoo.

And Shrek, had the Sorento's tattoo with a crown on it. Indicating that he's the boss and whom I have to kill.

Now I see what other gang is working with the Ramirez. They used Eliza to get information, but the question is: What will the Ramirez get by helping the Sorento?

I hear the door open up and I force my eyes to look at who came in. At this point I can feel my face puffy and swollen. Bruises in every fucking color and blood streaming down from anywhere and everywhere.

The guy is standing at the door swinging a knife on his finger. I narrow my puffy eyes at him and he chuckles at me. Can't blame him, I probably looked stupid. "You know, I've expected that your daddy would come running for his little princess" he says and I roll my eyes.

"I'm not a fucking princess" I say and he makes his way towards me, the chair in front of me. Once he's in front of me, he takes his knife and cuts me across the side of my face. The burning sensation that I felt on my left cheek was killing me and I couldn't take any more torture. I can't fake being numb anymore.

"You act so tough, but I bet I can beat your ass in a matter of seconds old man" I snickered. He starts to laugh again and I start shifting in the chair, trying to get some sort of release from the restraints. "yeah okay doll face. You keep telling yourself that" he answers.

"Why are you here?" I say and he starts circling me, touching my hair and my arms. "I need you to inform your little friends about your whereabouts" he talks into my ear. Damn bitch, no need to get so fucking close.

No one told him about toothpaste.

He took out his phone and dialed a number, on the fifth ring someone answered and I almost cried when I heard his voice.

Scarr.

"Who is this and what do you want?" his angry tone sound scary. Scarr was never one to mess with when he's mad, not just because of the temper and the whole boss thing, but he becomes reckless and one word in the wrong tone can lead to your funeral.

"I wouldn't speak to me like that if you knew who I have under my hold" the man answers and he walks over to me and wraps his hand on my throat, chocking me. "Scarr..." was all I was able to say. "If you lay a hand on her, I would castrate you myself" Scarr threatens and for a second, just a mere second, my hormones decided that it was time to get aroused.

Fuck you Scarr.

"What do you want?" Scarr speaks after I hear him sigh deeply. That's where I take my opportunity to yell at him something, "Scarr...Plan B!" I yell and the man smacks me with the back of his hand. Fuck me.

"You try something and I'll send you her fucking head in a box. I already burned down your house, don't make me kill her" the man tell Scarr and hangs up quickly. "You're one sneaky bitch huh?" the man takes my chin with his hand and forces me to look at him.

"If only you knew with who you're messing with" I say.