Chapter 23

"Bien hecho Preciosa. Estoy muy orgulloso de ti" I turn around to meet Scarr by the door.

I smile and before I was able to move towards him, Uncle William steps out from the dark corner. "Damn...for a second there I thought I might get killed" Uncle comments and Scarr and I laugh. "You might be next if you don't listen to your niece" Scarr says and I raise my eyebrow at my uncle.

He walks over to me and hugs me, "I am proud of the young lady you have become. My little cupcake is not little anymore," Uncle William dries a fake tear and I roll my eyes at him.

Three of us walk back towards the entrance of the basement, there we see Rene who's eyes are in complete shock. "Yo...Rene what's wrong?" Uncle William asks. "Y-yo-you saw the way she hit her with the hammer?" he answers and I swear I almost lost a kidney from laughing.

"OH MY GOD Rene you scared me! You're so stupid" I say in between laughs and he laughs with me. I feel someone's arm wrap itself around my waist, when I get pulled closer to the body and the familiar cologne hits my nostrils, I know it's Scarr.

I look up at him and he leans down to whisper something in my ear, "I saw how incredibly sexy you looked with that hammer in your hand". I immediately feel the heat rise up to my cheeks and a smile appear across my face.

He is so romantic.

"You are dismissed Rene, but get someone to pick that rat up. Burn her ass for all I care" I whispered the last part to myself. Rene nods and heads towards the interrogation room.

"Wait...do I burn her body or not?" I hear Rene yell and I swear my heart felt down to my ass. So, I turned around and smiled at him. "I feel so accomplished!" I comment and Uncle Willy and Scarr laugh. "And we both feel proud of you" Uncle William says.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been a week since I've dealt with miss Eliza and Uncle William has been on my ass. He's trying to convince me to join the mafia, at least officially. He doesn't want me to be just a member, he wants me to be boss.

Now don't get me wrong, as tempting and amazing as that sounds, someone already has that position and I can't just take it. Yes, I was raised and trained like a true killer but someone else was raised and trained to be a leader. Scarr deserves the position not me.

"Hey, cupcake can you come to my office?" Uncle William calls me. "So you called me to tell me to go to your office? You could have texted me Uncle William!" I complain. That man does not know what a text is! "No, now come here" he says and I roll my eyes and hang up the phone.

I walk to his office and mid-way there I meet Scarr and Old Nick. I run up to Old Nick and throw myself at him, embracing him into a hug. "Old Nick I've missed you!" I say into his ear and he hugs me tighter, "I've missed you too princess. I saw your little show with Eliza a week ago. Good job."

I hear someone suck their teeth, so I look at my left to see who it was. Scarr. "What's wrong with you?' I say and point at his face, "You run up to him, but you can't run up to me" he says and I almost die of how adorable this man is. Coldhearted my ass.

"Boy....you are not getting jealous of your own father?" Old Nick asks and Scarr playfully turns his head to the side, scoffing as he does. Old Nick smacks him across his head and Scarr rubs the back of his head.

I walk over to Scarr and wrap my arms around his torso, teasingly and I get on my tiptoes to whisper something in his ear, "I thought you could get a special treatment later" I get down and place a kiss on his cheek and wink at him when I turn to go to Uncle's office.

"Such a tease" I hear Scarr whisper and I mentally high five myself.

"Sup Uncle, what you want?"