Chapter 31

Luna's POV

(Recommend listening to Die for You by The Weeknd)

I sit on his lap again, just like we were in the library. I had to have him, it was now or never. The aching feeling between my folds were unbearable and the wetness was too much. My pussy throbbed too much.

"You sure you want our first time here?" he makes emphasis on here and I stop to look into his eyes.

They're full of lust, need and I know he wants to. "I don't care....as long as is with you" I say and with that his lips crash onto mine.

In between kisses, I can feel his erection cushion against my wetness, causing me to moan as I grind my hips. His grip on my waist tightens and he pulls me impossibly closer to him. "I want to make love to you Luna...it's your first-" I cut him off. "There's time for that later....you can be gentle, but I need you to fuck me right now" I say and I see that sparkle in his eyes, yet this time, there full of lust.

He kisses me again, his hand reaches up to my neck. He grips my neck tilting my head to get access of my neck, I moan as he kisses my soft spot. He smirks against my skin and I smile in admiration.

All thoughts became superfluous but one, I need this man and I need him now.

He crashes his lips against mine once more, this time thrusting his tongue to get dominance over the kiss. I let him, there's nothing more sexy about this man than his dominance. I moan into his mouth and I feel his hands pull my dress up.

I untie the straps from the back and let them fall down my arms. I see Scarr smirk and look at me in admiration. For a second I forgot how my small tits had stretch marks from the time I got my period.

My period was so severe, my breasts would get all swollen and stretch marks would appear on them. I cowardly cover my breasts in embarrassment, yet that smile did not fade from Scarr's face. He slowly removes my hands and pins them behind my back. Forcing me to arc towards him.

He lowers his head and I am put in an euphoric feeling when his lips meet my nipples. His tongue licked my nipple amazingly making me arch my back even more and throw my head, eyes shut in ecstasy. "Scarr" I moan his name feeling an euphoric sensation again.

He seemed fascinated with the roundness of my breasts, "You're stretch marks are fucking beautiful...plus they taste amazing" he comments and I smile at him. He continues to lick my breasts again.

The feathery strokes of his tongue are the most perfect feeling and it makes me desperate for him. I feel his free hand let go of my breasts and down to my wetness, "Fuck me preciosa...you're so fucking wet" he says in his husky voice, I beg him again and he enter two of his long fingers inside me. "Fuck..." I moan arching my back and slowly grinding my hips.

He slowly pumps his fingers inside, making me moan loudly at the feeling that's arousing inside me. I start to grind against his finger, picking up the pace. He senses my need and starts to thrust his fingers faster. "God, I'm close" I moan into his finger, making him groan.

"Not yet...hold it baby" he says and I fight every urge inside me to not unleash my self into his fingers. He starts to kiss my neck and my breasts again while he slowly fucks me with his fingers, "Please Scarr...go faster" I say and again, the smirk against my skin.

He pulls out his finger from my pussy and holds them in front of me, I look at him with a raised eyebrow, "Taste yourself" he commands and I do exactly what he says. At first I felt weird but then his lips crashed on mine and I feel euphoric again, "You taste amazing baby girl" he says.

He continues to kiss me and I start to unbuckle his belt, "I need you inside Scarr, Now!" I say desperately. I don't care how desperate I may seem, I'm in love with this man and I want to feel him deep inside. I know he's big and maybe I won't take it, but it's a dare I'm willing to take.

He pulls out his cock and I look at it, surprised with how huge he is yet more aroused than ever. "You're sure you want to do this?" he asks me again and I look at his eyes which are full with concerned, "all the way" I say.

He joined our heated flesh. I hear him groan while I moan. He slowly enters me and thrust inside me, at first I felt pain from his thickness, then as he thrusted more into me, I felt absolute pleasure.

He kissed the slender column of my throat, quickening his pace. I started to grind and voluntarily jump on his bulge making him groan much more and me moan louder. I swore I could see heaven from the feeling deep inside me.

Scarr grips my neck again, tightly to bring my head towards his. Kissing me aggressively yet passionate he thrust more into me. Faster yet careful to not hurt me. It was absolutely perfect bliss.

The grinding and jumping then turned into a long, slow ride of delight. As my climax was approaching, Scarr would slow down, I would then grind faster against him making him groan and throw his back in ecstasy.

Scarr starts to thrust inside even harder as I feel him twitch inside, hinting that his close. Just like I am.

"Fuck preciosa...you're going to make me cum inside you" he says and I again feel that twitch, "I'm on birth control...so let me have it Scarr" I say and with that we both release.

He groan and I moan as we both are ingulfed into our release. Breathing uncontrollably at the euphoric feeling. I stay with him inside grinding real slow, just enough to keep the pleasure.

"I fucking love you Luna" Scarr whispers and I peck his lips.

"I love you more"