Chapter 42

"Ace are you there? What's going on son? SPEAK BITCH!" my father yells making me flinch. "Stop fucking screaming dad, I'm here okay." I shake my head and focus back on Luna.

She has been crying for 15 minutes now and I'm letting her just pour her tears out. I know she's hurt and she has probably taken it all just to push the Sorentos away.

"Baby it's okay. I need you to stop crying now...we're getting out of here" I caress her cheek. I had a towel with me,  there was a bucket of water here so I cleaned all the blood from her face.

"Are you here alone Scarr? You shouldn't have come...they want you and Uncle Willy" she starts to panic and this time, panic in fear. "I didn't come alone..they're all waiting for my signal to come in, but I have a plan and if it works then we won't need them." I clarify and she sighs afterwards.

I cut the ropes that were tied around her wrist, legs and throat. She stands up, thankfully her legs weren't in pain. I hear a few male voices on the other side of the room. "Shit" Luna says and I turn off the light.

"Act like you're tied up...hurry sit" I tell her and without hesitation she sits back down on the chair. I walk over to the back side of the room, where it's darkest.

I lower my head, ready to just pop on these fuckers. It wouldn't be easy though. The fucking flamethrower is here and if fucker got it, we're fucked.

The door opens and in comes the most disgusting man I have ever seen. Is this why Luna called me Shrek earlier? Motherfucker does look like him just worse. Shrek is a fucking model compared to him.

I hold in my breath not wanting to make a noise. He walks over to Luna, turning on the light. Good, he can't see me.

"You know...I think I want to have some fun with you" the man says and my anger just increases more. This fucker has a death wish...a real cute one too.

"I wouldn't touch me if I were you" Luna says and I can just tell she's smirking at him, but she's right though. He touches her and I'm using the flamethrower . It's already on, so might as well use it.

"Who's going to hurt me? You? Sweetie, you're tied up, there's no-" he gets cut off my Luna grabbing his neck with her legs. For a second I froze, that was so fucking smooth.

Luna has her legs wrapped around his neck, with that she brings him down practically smashing his body against the floor. She stays on top of him and starts punching. She then reaches for something from the floor, a knife.

Baby girl is on fire! Don't get horny Scarr, it's not the right time.

She grabs the knife and stabs him in the middle of his chest, she then runs the knife down to his abdomen, making blood come out of his body immediately. She stands up and throws the knife at him, it lands right on his forehead.

"Damn baby...that was so fucking sexy" I tell her sending a smirk at her. She smiles and runs to me. I pick her up and she wraps her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck.

"Scarr...I fucking need you right now....please" the tone in her voice tell me she wants me but right now her words play in my head: "they want you and Uncle Willy." I can't have her. She took all the beating because of me.

"You don't belong with me Luna, you deserve so much better. I'll put your life at risk...I'll scar you for life" I tell her in defeat. She looks at me dumbfounded

"MAYBE I WANT YOU TOO! If someone was allowed to hurt me, that someone would be you. I want to be scarred." she replies and that somehow easies my nerves. She's just too perfect. "Yes mam" I reply.

We start kissing, passionately yet hungrily. I make my way to the table that was there and I sit her down. She removes her shirt and I stare at her. Frozen on my spot. The bruises she had were making me angry, extremely. I just want to kill...I need to see blood. "It's okay...I'm okay" she says.

I connect our lips again, this time roughly. If she wants to fuck then we're angry fucking.

I unbuckle my belt and lower my pants and boxers, Luna mirrors my actions and unbuckles her pants. She lays back and uses her feet...wait, why is she barefoot?

Anyway, she uses her feet to trace my upper body, goosebumps form everywhere and slowly my anger fades away. She has too much power over me. She smirks as she looks down at my cock, making it twitch.

I used my hand to bring her closer by the waist position her for me. "Fuck...you're wet already huh?" I say and she winks at me. I slowly enter her watching her head fall back from the pain. I slowly pull back and go back in deeper, making her eyes roll to the back of her head and her moaning.

"Faster Scarr, please" she begs and I start thrusting into her quicker. I grab her left leg and place it on my shoulder to get a better view of her perfect pussy. I can see her boobs go up and down and I grab one them squeezing hard.

I thrust faster, deeper into her. She moans loudly and throws her head back. I see her grab her hair, so I lower my body so that she can grab my hair. She grabs it, hard and pulls on it. I groan as I feel myself come near to my release.

She grabs my face and lifts my head up for her to kiss me, her lips meet mine and we both cum. I can hear her breath and feel her finding into my dick more. I start to kiss her neck and lick her breasts. She throws her head back, smiling, happy with the feeling that runs through her.

All of a sudden, I hear a voice.

"I am scarred for life......SCARR ASHTON DIAZ I AM KILLING YOU FOR FUCKING MY NIECE...YOU BETTER HOPE I DON'T CATCH YOU YOUNG MAN....I AM RIPPING YOUR PENIS OFF"

Well, shit.