Chapter 26

Scarr's POV

Today I'll be taking my Preciosa on a date and honestly I'm nervous. I have never been nervous around a women, I've never been worried about whether I'll please her or not.

With Luna, I have done things and felt things that never happened before. Ever since I saw her, my heart has been desiring her. Loving her. It's crazy how in a matter of three months and a few weeks I have managed to fall in love with her. My desire for her grows every time our eyes lock, every time my eyes scan her body voluntarily.

Today, I'll be taking her to one of our restaurants, I know she doesn't really feel comfortable in restaurants but I have rented out the whole place. No one to bother us and no one to even look at her.

I already asked her uncle for permission and somehow I ended up asking my father too. He said and I quote: "She's my little girl as much as she's Ace's." He's been on my ass more than boss has. As if I won't treat her like she deserves.

I am currently waiting by the front door for her. I have the car keys on me, my gun...yes I know.

I see my dad, boss and Robert approach me. All walking with an, attempting, intimidating face. I roll my eyes again, realizing what they're trying to do. "Son, I'll break your leg if you don't treat her nice" my dad says patting me on the back and smiling. "You're suppose to be on my side" I say and he shakes his head sideways.

"I haven't used this gun in a while, I'll happily use it on you" says Robert and I look at him surprised at the words he just said. "I don't think you're in any position to talk to me like that Robert" I answer and he crosses his arms in front of his chest. "Don't make me kill you boy!" Boss say and I roll my eyes.

Just when I was going to say something, somebody interrupts me. A female voice, the voice of an angel. My angel, my preciosa. Luna.

"Leave him alone the three of you or I'll be the one doing the killing" she says as she angelically descends from the stairs looking like a goddess.

She's wearing a short blue grayish dress with an open back and spaguetti straps.

If anybody could have the sexiest curves, it would be Luna

If anybody could have the sexiest curves, it would be Luna. Her legs look long and soft, her skin shines under the light and her eyes glisten like the moon. She's absolutely perfect. I can't help but just ball my fist up to calm down my hormones. If it wasn't for the three bears here, I would have jump her.

"Damn, cupcake. You look stunning" boss says breaking the silence that filled the house for a few seconds. "Thank you Uncle William. Picked it for Scarr" she says and winks at me. My eyes have not been able to leave hers, I am fighting every will in me to not just take her, right here in the living room.

"You look absolutely ravishing Preciosa." I comment and I see that familiar blush rise up to her cheeks. "Ready to go?" I say and extend my hand for her to take. She takes my hand in hers and we walk out the door, towards my car. "God, they grow up so fast. Just yesterday I was cleaning his little balls" I hear dad say and I turn around to look at him, "DAD!" I yell at him and he wipes off a fake tear.

"He's so cute, I can't" Luna says and I roll my eyes as I open the door for her.

"Thank you" she says and I nod.

Before she gets in the car I grab her by the waist and pull her extremely close to me. I kiss her passionately. When I let go, we both struggle with our breaths and I smile against her lips. "I can't wait to get a better taste of you" I say in a husky voice and I feel her get goosebumps.

"Then, let's get this date over with Diaz"