Chapter 62

We all geared up, grabbed our guns and went over the rules once again.

After we all departed in teams, taking charge of some parts of the field. Scarr and I took over the north, Uncle and Old Nick took the south, Dragon and Alex took the east and the flag was at the west with Richard.

We completely ignore the actual rules of the place and made our own.

"Okay..babe, we are smarter than the old sags, so what's the plan?" Scarr asked and I chuckled. He was really cute in his playing mode. "Kill them and not get killed?" he said as a question than a statement.

I roll my eyes, "babe...we aren't actually killing them" I said and he shrugged. "You have my back and I have yours" he says and I nodded. "Got it birthday boy" I said and looked at him pouting his lips..."You and I both know I am not a BOY" he said and I smiled, feeling the blush creep up to my cheeks.

"Can we go win this thing already?" I say and he laughs loudly. He pecks me on the cheek and slowly starts to creep out of the fort we were in.

...

"HA HA HA HA....YOU SAW HIS FACE?" I've been laughing for 15 minutes straight along with Scarr. Alex was shot by Scarr on the side of his face, on purpose may I add, right when we were going to claim the flag.

I know the paintballs hurt like a bitch, but honestly, it's the funniest shit ever.

"LUNA IT'S NOT FUNNY!" he yelled back while he rubbed the side of his face. "Sorry Alex, but I can't hold it in." I say finally calming down from my laughter.

"Can we just forget about it?" Scarr said and I placed my hands over my mouth to control myself from laughing again. "You better sleep with an eye open...I might cut your precious limbs while you sleep" Alex threaten and Scarr held back a laugh.

"You can't be mad...you shot me a paintball right on my inner thigh. Really close to my dick asshole!" Scarr answers and this time, we all laughed.

"Okay okay okay behave" Uncle William said. "We just wanted you guys to enjoy some time with us before we went back to the cabin" he continued. "So let's go" he says and we all go back to the front of the paintball place to leave our gear.

...

Scarr and I were now changing since we have a surprise party to go to. It isn't a surprise anymore since Richard yelled it out when we almost arrived at the cabin. It got him arm punches from everybody.

We decided to match, both dressed in black.

Scarr decided to wear a Livonia black slim wool fit suit, which by the way was seconds from being ripped off his body. He looked absolutely delicious and my body was screaming for him.

I decided to wear a satin evening dress

I decided to wear a satin evening dress. It's absolutely gorgeous, Richard helped me pick it. I knew Scarr would love it but motherfucker tried to rip it like 3 times already. Literally rip it off.

When we were both ready, Robert drove us to the place where the party was at

When we were both ready, Robert drove us to the place where the party was at. All of our friends and some people from back home joined the party. Some of our allies were invited to the party too, but that's more of a business thing than a birthday thing.

When Robert, Scarr and I walked inside and reached the double doors, Robert opened the door for us revealing the beautiful ballroom and we walked hand in hand.

When everybody saw us, they started clapping. I looked up at Scarr who was already looking down at me, I smiled and he leaned in for a kiss. Once we broke apart, we walked down the steps into the crowd.

"You guys look amazing....loving the black" Old Nick said and we both said 'thank you'.

Two hours later...

A slow song started and Scarr looked at me once again, "May I have this dance?" he said bowing and extending his hand. I chuckled and shaked my head, "you don't even have to ask" I say and I place my hand on his.

He pulls me closer, twirling me to the middle of the ballroom. I laughed when our chest finally came in contact. My right hand tangled with his and my left on the back of his shoulder, his left arm on my waist tightly.

We danced perfectly on sync, letting the motions flow through us and the song fufill our ears.

"What?" I said. Scarr was staring at me in the eyes and when things became too much for me I spoke. "Just admiring the love of my life" he answered smoothly.

"I love you so much Luna." he said and I almost started to cry. Key word being 'almost.' "Scarr..." I started to say but he then stopped dancing and started to pull me away from the party.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"It's a surprise"