Chapter 13

Scarr's POV

"Rule number 1...no one's allowed to talk about the plan. We don't know if there is any rat amongst us, we don't want to voluntarily give out any ideas." I state the first rule and my dearest partner writes it down.

I smile at how comfortable she looks and how easy going she is. We do make a great team, we can read each others ideas off our mind and finish each other sentences. This was OUR comfort zone and we were owning it, together.

"Rule number 2...when we pick out the location and building we would only, ONLY send the soldiers we trust the most" Luna says and I actually agree with this one. Again we have to be cautious.

"Rule number 3...the bombs would not be handle by neither of you. We have a specialist and they would take care of it." I say knowing how childish Ace and dad can be together. They're literally ten year old in an 48 year old body.

"Last but not least, Rule number 4...please listen to what we say. For once let us guide you. Uncle, I won't be able to bare with it if something happened to either of you" Luna's eyes start to get filled up with tears. I can see how much the boss and my father mean to her, "Please just listen" she sobs out and the boss stands up to hug her.

I have always admire how she only shows her vulnerable side around the three of us. In front of everybody else she seems coldhearted, notorious and overall a killer but with us, she let's her true emotions show.

He wipes away her tears and wraps his arms around her back. She wraps her arms around his torso, snuggling up to him tightly.

"Te escucharemos al 100%. Deja de llorar, te prometi que siempre volvere a ti" (We will listen to you 100%. Stop crying, I promised I will always come back to you).

She eases up under his touch and stops crying. She really got hurt and it kills me seeing her like that. I didn't even realized my hands were balled up into fist from anger. I wasn't really angry, just aggravated knowing that she is hurt.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hours later, I was bored as shit in my room and decided to go out for a drive. It was around 11pm and honestly it was the perfect time.

I walked down to the kitchen, I was hearing some muffled noises. We don't have rats? I started questioning myself. I grabbed my gun from my holster ready to shoot anyone. When I fully stepped inside the kitchen, I dropped my tensed up shoulders and chuckled to myself.

"And here I was...ready to shoot the rat eating up our food" I said making Luna jump up. "Jesus Christ Scarr don't sneak up on me like that!" she says holding a donut in her hand.

We stood there in silence and I started to notice Luna's attire. She was wearing matching undergarments, white with black circles all over and an oversized black and white stripped buttoned up shirt.

I don't know if this was a blessing from God or if the devil is playing games with me

I couldn't resist to just look at her. Her long legs that deserved to be kissed and bitten. Her hips that were perfectly curvy. Her long hair that reached down to her hips. Her breast, God her fucking breasts. They weren't exactly big, but they weren't too small either. They were perfect...for her and perfect for me.

God I sound like a girl.

I looked directly at her eyes after examining her, she was blushing. She looked flushed. Shit she noticed me checking her out. Nevertheless a smirk reached my face when I saw her eyes scan me up and down.

"Like what you see?" she looked back up to my eyes at my question. She finished her donut, closed the refrigerator and walked over to me.

Just like earlier, she got on the tip of her toes, used my shoulder for support, leaned in to bring her lips next to my ear and whispered, "only if you enjoyed what you saw" she says and I smirk. She knows damn well I enjoyed her every curve.

She takes a step away from me and I look down at her, making eye contact with her. "Where are you going?" she asks and then her eyes go wide and shakes her head sideways, "sorry I don't mean to intrude" I grab her hand stopping her from talking and/or walking away.

"How about you go change and meet me here in 10" I say and she smiles.