Chapter 21

Luna's POV

It's been a month since I interrogated that guy and he told me Eliza was the rat. A month since I started to follow her and create a trap to catch her. Scarr was right, she is a sneaky bitch.

Thank goodness I was trained by the best and my assassin skills are to die for. Haha

"Ready to catch her?" Uncle William asks me. Ever since my little dramatic scene in Uncle's office, him and I have been working together to catch this bitch. I decided to use him, being boss and everything.

"Yes, Uncle Willy." I reply. We are currently in his office going over everything.

"Okay so this is how it's going to go. Scarr right now it's on the 'mission' with her, then they're going to meet Nick at the Ramirez's warehouse. From there, Scarr is going to make a call to us, he'll tell us that he's ready to come back." Uncle Willy starts to explain the whole thing while I just nod my head.

"Good. We'll bring her here and after, tell her that's there's someone she needs to interrogate and that someone would be me." I smirk at the thought of her being scared or even confused. This girl could pull a quick one and just kill me on the spot, but I know she won't. She's too much of a coward.

For the last month, this girl has changed phones like 5 times, dumbass bitch doesn't even remember to change phone numbers. It's so easy to track her. It's fucking hilarious.

She doesn't even have her own house or apartment, she stays in different motels. Like come on, you make a lot of money and you sleep at a motel. How suspicious can that be?

Every new motel, has a new guy entering with her. She's never with the same guy yet the only thing that relate each guy to each other is the obvious tattoo. The Ramirez all have the signature tattoo: the fucking crown with an R in the middle. CHILDISH.

At least the tattoo Uncle and the boys have looks sexy as fuck. It's a skeleton, the bottom of it has roots. At least it represents the slogan of the gang: "Muertos desde la raiz" (dead from the root)

 At least it represents the slogan of the gang: "Muertos desde la raiz" (dead from the root)

"Okay let's go. It's almost 5, they'll be calling us at any point." Uncle Willy says and we go down to the basement. All the guards in the house and basement know what's taking place today. At least the gist of it.

"Ms. Hunter, the room is ready for you" Rene tells me. I assigned Rene to the front door of the basement today. I don't want or need anyone disturbing me and he's the one Scarr trust the most. "Thank you Rene" I say, he smiles at me and nods.

Uncle and I go in, walk down the hallway all the way to room 10. Room 10 is where all interrogations are held at and where the fun happens.

Once we're in the room, I feel my phone buzz. I see Scarr's name pop up on the screen and I smile for a second before answering. "yeah?" I say. "Ready when you are" he says and again I smile. The amusement and adrenaline running through my veins is inevitable. "All ready Diaz." I hear him chuckle on the other end of the call.

He hangs up and Uncle and I get the room ready. We place a single chair in the middle of the room, right under the one lightbulb that hangs from the ceiling. Uncle gets the weapon table ready, you would think it's for Eliza to use but it isn't, it's for me bitch!

Uncle then stands all the way in the back of the room as I take my seat on the chair. Waiting for this girl to get here already.

I hear the door lock click and that was my sign that they we're here.

"Es tiempo de diversion, sobrina mia" (It's fun time, my niece)