Chapter 39

Old Nick's POV

Chaos has been surrounding us ever since Luna was taken. It has taken all of our logic and patience with us. Luna is usually the glue that keeps us all together, calm and thinking straight, without her...we turn into nothing.

Ace has locked himself in his office, he won't come out and he won't even try to figure out a way to get her back. My son...well he's a mess.

Scarr has not been able to even come up with a plan to get her. Ever since Tecno figured out the location and he receive that call from the man, he hasn't been able to keep his composure. He went over to the gym to cool himself down and probably think about what Luna meant with "plan B".

"Scarr...did you think about-" I cut myself off when he turns around and he has a deadly expression on his face. His hair is all over the place, his eyes are narrowed more than they already are. His pupils seemed darker, full with rage and frustration. 

"I AM THINKING FOR CHRIST SAKE! NOTHING COMES TO MIND" he snaps and holds his head with his hands. I feel extremely sorry for Scarr. I know Ace loves Luna deeply, and the one thing he feared the most just happened and it's killing him. 

For fucks sake, I love Luna like she is MY little girl, MY daughter and yet this is killing Scarr more than anyone else. I've seen him change, grow with Luna. He became the man I knew Scarr is and he found what I desired for him the most. Love.

Now he could lose that easily, but I know princess didn't sacrifice herself if she didn't have a good plan or didn't trust us to come up with one. So even if the crew is falling apart, and I'm the only one keeping calm, then I'll do what I can to save Luna and put these two animals to work.

"Son, I know you're scared but Luna needs you. You guys complete in each other in more ways than ever and I know you have the intelligence and strength to get her back. Just calm down and focus" I start to massage his shoulder trying to ease up his tension.

It's hard to tame a beast, yet little Luna manages to do it with just her presence. 

"I swear if that fucker hits her...I'm feeding him his own balls" he comments and I chuckle a bit. My son is possessive ass hell. I won't blame him though, he loves Luna and I've done the same for his mother.

"Son, you need to relax and think like Luna does. She counts more on you than any of us. So stop throwing your little tantrum and grow some fucking balls. I have to get Ace so that he helps." and with that I leave him.

I walk to the office where has been losing himself in. I kick down the door because why not and I scream at the top of my lungs. "SURPRISEE SHAWTYY!" I extend my arms, but quickly put them own at the sight of Ace.

There's beer bottles all over the place and cigarettes everywhere. It reeks of alcohol and don't get me started on how Ace looks. How the fuck do you manage to drink this damn much AND look homeless at the same time? Only fucking Ace would.

I grab a bottle of water from the mini fridge in here and pour it all over Ace. He stands up, ready to push whoever just wet him. He turns around and looks at me with a scowl on his face, "What the fuck Nick?" he yells. 

"You need to stop crying like a little bitch and come help us rescue your niece" I smack him twice, one on the right cheek and the other on the left. "Don't make me shoot you Nick..stop fucking playing with me." he says and I roll my eyes.

"Oh yeah...then I'll gladly tell your niece you didn't even try to get her back. That you were too busy drinking to do so" I say and with that he lets down a tear. Regardless of him being in this state, I hug him. 

Ace and I have been best friends ever since we had diapers. We grew together, changed together and lead together. He was my brother above all and I know when Ace feels his weakest, this is his most weakest point. Luna.

"I know brother, I know. I'm scared too, but right now she needs us to help her. She wouldn't have gone if she didn't think she was doing the right thing. She can handle herself, she just need us to help her finish the job." I tell him and with that he stops crying and grabs another bottle of water to drink.

"Let's go save my niece" he says and I clap.

"Nice to have you back Boss"