Chapter 57

"Sweetheart...there's a mission for you" Dragon says. The boys and I are in Dragon's office discussing a few jobs that need to be done.

"You mean one of your missions?" I say and he sticks out his tongue playfully. "Okay, what is it?" I say and he sits down on his chair. "Politician wants to kill his wife" he says and I almost choke on my own saliva.

"What the fuck?!" I say and he nods, his lips forming a thin line. "Apparently, she was the one that order some other gang to kill his only son...he wants revenge" he explains and I sit back on my chair.

"You know the rule D. No women or children" I say and he nods. "Yeah, but look at it this way. If someone killed your son, regardless of gender or age, would you let them live?" he says and I shake my head sideways.

"When and where?" I say and he smiles at me.

Dragon starts to look through his computer for the information. "Are you sure you want to do this?" Scarr whispers into my ear. I nod reassuring him. "No need to worry, it would be a piece of cake." I say and he tightens his grip on my waist.

"Okay, so they would be attending a dinner party, you would go there as a guest, kill her when ever you can, then leave." Dragon explains and I nod once. "You would go tonight. It's here in Italy just a few hours away, I'll text you the address." he finishes and I stand up.

"You still got it?" I ask referring to the custom stamp Dragon made for me. It is similar to his, but the dragon has roses on it. "Yes, it's in the drawer." he motions to the drawer and I walk to his desk, open the drawer to the left of him and take out the stamp.

I smile as I remember the few jobs I've done for Dragon. Each job I've done has been killing man, I stuck to the rule of killing innocent people, men or women and children. I'm making the exception today because she ain't innocent and she killed a child.

"Richard come with me. You're helping me buy a dress" I extend my hand for him to take which he hesitantly grabs. He looks at Scarr who's looking at our hands. "Make sure my baby looks sexy" he says and I wink.

I always loved that no matter how possessive and jealous Scarr actually is, he doesn't let that control his judgment or control me in general. He always loves seeing me in a dress or as sexy as I can get. He always encourages me to show all of me to the world.

-------------------

It's now 5 pm and i'm getting ready for the so called dinner party. Richard and I spend at least 4 hours looking for the perfect dress. Dragon said it was a black and white party so me being the badass that I am, chose to dress in red.

We chose a sexy red long spaghetti strap dress with some white high heels. It is absolutely breathtaking. I just hope nobody tries anything because the thong I would be wearing is extremely uncomfortable and I don't feel like flashing nobody my goddamn coochie.

 I just hope nobody tries anything because the thong I would be wearing is extremely uncomfortable and I don't feel like flashing nobody my goddamn coochie

"Come on woman, put the damn thing on already" Richard says and I run to the bathroom where the dress hung. I looked at it and ran my hands down the silky fabric.

I put the dress and heels and walk back out of the room. "Goddam. You look so fucking delicious and I'm gay" Richard comments and I laugh. "Come on do my hair and make up" I told him and he runs over to me with a bunch of cosmetics we bought earlier.

Before Richard joined the gang, he was a hairstylist and make up artist. He got fired because the clients always loved his job better than the owner's. She got jealous and let him go, literally threw him out to the streets. That's where Scarr found him and offered a job.

"Okay done" after an hour of sitting patiently for him to finish, he turns me around so I look at myself in the mirror. "Wow...I look amazing. Thank you Richard" I stand and hug him. "This is how it feels to have friends right?" I question almost tearing up.

"Yes babe." he says and I release him from the hug. "Okay, let's show the bears so that I can go. The drive is almost 2 hours and I want to come back as quick as I can" I say grabbing my handbag from the bed.

When I walked out of the room everybody was standing there in pure shock. Uncle William, Old Nick, Robert, Dragon, Alex, and Scarr, all stood there like the world just ended before their eyes.

Richard claps, snapping them back to reality.

"MY NIECE IS FUCKING BEAUTIFUL" Uncle William yells and I look down in embarrassment. "You look great little Rose" Roberts says and I nod. "My princess is all grown up" Old Nick starts to tear up and I face palm myself.

"For the love of God don't start to cry" I complain and he places his hands on his heart as if I just stabbed him.

I start to walk directly towards Scarr who is still silent and eyeing me up and down. When I get a few steps closer, he closes his eyes and breaths in. He bites his lips and finally opens his eyes who met mine.

Once I'm directly in front of him, I run my hands along his chest and he wraps his arms around my waist. Pulling me in tightly, he rest his head on the crook of my neck, inhaling the perfume I had on. "Please be careful...you look way to fucking delicious and you alone around men doesn't please me" he whispers and I pout my lips at his adoration.

"I promise I will come back to your arms safely." I say and he kisses my neck sending a shiver down my spine.

"I love you Preciosa" he says and I smile. "I love you even more"