Chapter 32

It's been a week since Scarr and I went on our first date and our little....play time.

When we got back Uncle William, Old Nick and Robert were all waiting for Scarr and I and to say the least the conversation was quite awkward. I couldn't form any words...I think they knew what happened.

I am at a tattoo parlor, I've decided to get my first tattoos already and since I have a little surprise for Uncle, Old Nick and Scarr, I thought the tattoo would be perfect.

"Okay, so you want the same tattoo my old man Scarr has and the crown?" Jeremiah, the tattoo artist, asks. Jeremiah has been the tattoo artist of our 'family' since forever. He's around uncle's age. He's not involve with the mafia, but he's aware of it.

"Yes please" I answer and I sit down on the chair.

If anybody told me that this shit hurt so damn much, I would have giving him a sharpie instead. I probably cursed Jeremiah out like 20 times....he wasn't too patient with me.

I am now standing in the mirror looking at the very familiar tattoo. The freaking skull looks amazing, it fits perfectly. I got it where everybody has it, on the right arm. My arm is now wrapped in plastic wrap and it slightly hurts. The other tattoo matches Scarr's tattoo on his rib cage. It's a crown, same as his. Indication of the whole queen and king thing.

I thank and paid Jeremiah and headed towards the car. Good thing I had a jacket on, I didn't want anybody to see it, at least not yet.

"WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING!" Seems like I bumped into someone and they don't know how to fucking take it. "You don't have to yell" I respond and I look in front of me to see a girl.

She's wearing a very short white skirt and a black crop top with white polkadots. She has on black heels and hoop earrings. Her face screams plastic and her hair is just disgusting.

I shrug her off  and enter the car. "Everything good?" Robert asks and I nod. He drives off to where the house is. I pick up my phone to call Scarr...by the third ring he picks up. "Hey...can you do me a favor? If you're not busy" I tell and he hums into the phone.

"Can you, your father and Uncle William meet me in the office? I need to speak with the three of you." I say and I hear complete silence ... yes that sound stupid but you get what I say. "Everything okay preciosa?" God I love when he calls me that... "perfect" I answer and I hung up as I see Robert drive into the house driveway.

I get out of the car and thank Robert. One of the guards opens the door and I run up to the office, eager as shit to show these three the tattoo. They have been patiently waiting for me to give them an answer on the whole gang thing and this is my way of answering.

I ran into somebody, again, but this time I am caught before I fall face first to the ground. "Thank you Rene" I say as I see who caught me, "no problem Ms...Luna" he says and I laugh at him. "Well gotta go!" I say sprinting down to the office.

"IM HERE BITCHES!" I yell once I'm inside Uncle office. They all laugh and I close the door behind me. "Okay sit...I want to talk" I say motioning them to sit down on the couch so I could take my stage in front of them.

They all sit and I couldn't help the smile that creeps up to my face, which is then mirrored by the three bears in the room. "Okay close your eyes...it's a surprise" I say and then Old Nick speaks up, "didn't you have to say something?" He ask and I chuckle. "Actions speak louder than words" was all I said and again I motioned them to close their eyes.

Once their eyes are tightly closed, I took off my jacket to reveal the arm tattoo. Making sure they didn't peak, I wiggle my hand in front of their faces. I brought my arm up to cover the tattoo and I told them to open up their eyes.

"What?" Uncle William says and I smile at him and bring down my arm, exposing the tattoo.

It takes him a minute to see the tattoo and when he does see clearly, his grin forms into a smile from ear to ear. Old Nick then sees the tattoo and fakes having a heart attack. Scarr just sits there, smiling at me but in his eyes, I see that sparkle, the same one from last week and the same one when he's horny.

"You're in" was all Uncle said before coming up to hug me. "One more thing...but this one is more for Scarr" I say and with that he stands up and walks over to me. "You don't plan on having sex in front of them do you?" He asks me and I feel my heart fall down to my ass. I smack his arm and roll my eyes.

"No dumbass...is another tattoo" I say and before he could say something I pull my shirt up to reveal the tattoo.

"I want to be your queen"