Chapter 63

Scarr's POV

With Luna's hand in mine, I brought her over to the pool room where I had Esteban decorate.

The room was beautiful for a pool room. It was elegant, it had a huge chandelier in the middle of it, and the pool which was covered with glass at the time. 

I knew Luna loved the fifty shades of grey books and movies, so I had Esteban recreate the marriage proposal scene in this room. The difference is that I asked for daisies instead of all those flowers that were shown in the movie.

I honestly haven't seen the place till today and to say that I'm impressed is an understatement. 

I don't why, but Esteban added black and red roses along with the daisies. Even though I told him not to, he still did it but I was grateful that he only added them to the roof and a few places on the floor.

He still kept my wish of having more daisies.

"Oh my God Scarr...this room is just amazing. How did you-" she cuts herself off as she turns around to look down at me. Much like in the movie, we walked inside the pool room and before Luna turned around to face me, I got down in one knee.

With the black velvet box in hand, opened it revealing a simple, yet beautiful, ring on top of a little daisy. 

I started my speech. Which took me at least 10 hours to come up with....Literally.

"I'm selfish, impatient and a little maniac. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle, but you took me at my worst and fr that, you deserve my best and that's what I vow to give you.

I am not perfect, hell, I may not even be the man the little girl in you dreamed of..." I could see her eyes bloodshot, at the brink of crying and honestly, she's about to make me cry. "Scarr...."

"But I promise to love, cherish, protect and honor you for the rest of my life...If anybody asked me why I love you so much, there isn't a simple way of showing them. You're just the daisy that I would choose in a field of roses....Luna, would you marry me?" I finished saying and that's when a single tear rolled down her cheek.

"Of course you goof" she started to sightly bounce up and down, coming closer as I stood up. I grabbed the ring from the box and with my free hand, I took hers which she extended.

I put the ring on the left ring finger and we crashed each other into a hug. "I love you so much Scarr" she whispered and I pulled back to lean in and kiss her swiftly on the lips. Once we broke apart, she hugged me again.

"For the record, you are the man the little girl in me dreamed of and you will always be that man," at her words, a single tear of joy ran down my cheek, happy to hear her say those words.

"You're crying?" she says wiping away the tear. "It's the pollen" I say and we chuckled together. 

"Thank you Luna....I really can't tell you how happy I am and now that you said yes, I can sleep peaceful. This shit is stressful" I say and she shakes her head. 

"Did she say yes?" someone from behind us said and we looked at who it was. Richard, Dragon, Alex, Robert, Ace and my father all stood by the door. Luna raised her hand to flash them the ring and they all came running to us, screaming at the top of their lungs.

"You couldn't wait till I brought her back to the party?" I said a bit annoyed that our moment was interrupted.

"No bitch...You didn't let us see the proposal, the least you can do is let us share this bit" my dad said and I smile shaking my head. I swear this men are fucking crazy.

"Congratulations cupcake...it l-l-looks a-amazing. S-scarr I w-w-would fucking c-c-cut y-y-your balls o-o-off if y-you h-hurt her" Ace said and I laughed at his attempt to threaten me while crying. 

I grabbed Luna by the waist and pulled her close to my body, I kissed her cheek and looked at her in the eyes, "wouldn't even dream about it" I answered.

"Don't worry, I'll get to him before you do" Alex commented and blinked at me.