Chapter 18

Scarr's POV

I just love teasing her. It's amusing seeing the effect I have on her.

Her ear twitches when ever she gets excited, her eyes they get a bit darker. She gets all flustered and nervous. I've seen the males from the crew drool over her, but she doesn't even notice. The fact that she doesn't realize how beautiful she is, makes her the most attractive women ever.

"Come on, let's take you home" I release myself from her and open the door for her. She gets in and I run to the other side. "Thank you for tonight Scarr" she says and I smile at her, turning on the engine. "No problem love" I say back.

We drive back home and it's already 2 in the morning, I'm honestly exhausted. I park the car in the garage, we both get out and enter the house. I headed towards the kitchen to get a glass of water and Luna follows me.

All of a sudden I feel a pair of arms hug me from behind. I tense up, it being the first time I get hugged. I stand straight to see Luna's face snuggled against my chest and her arms around my torso. I turn around slightly and wrap my arms around her waist. "Good night Scarr".

She looks at me through her eyelashes and I look down at her, I smile and tighten my hold against her, "Buenas Noches amor mio" (good night my love).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Sir, someone attacked one of our warehouses downtown" Rene, one of the soldiers, comes running to me. "what you mean?" I reply. I ran my hand down my face in frustration, something bad always happens after something good. "Send someone to check if anybody was injured and get any security footage to see who it was. Send it over to Tecno and tell him to pass it to me." I order and the soldier scratches the back of his neck nervously.

"Sir, someone already took care of it. We have someone down in the basement" I was dumbfounded. Who the fuck? Things never got done unless Ace or I order it and if he came to me then obviously Ace didn't do it, so who did it? "Who took care of it?" I ask. "Ms. Hunter" he says and I freeze.

"She's down at the basement questioning the guy" with that I run to the basement. This girl wants to get herself killed. There's nothing wrong with her taking charge, shit, this is suppose to be HER job but unfortunately it isn't.

I ran down the steps to the raggedy basement, "she's down in cell number 10" the soldier assigned to guard the door informs me and I speed walk down the hallway.

Before my hand reaches the door knob, I can see the guy full of cuts and bruises. He was crying. So I did what I thought I should do, watch. There was a glass window on the room, just like a police interrogation room.

Luna smacks the guy across his face and he whimpers, "who send you?" she yells at him and I can't help but feel a bit turned on. She walks to the table behind her that has all sorts of torturing weapons. She grabs the hammer that's there, guessing by the way she caresses the hammer, she's going to be smashing some fingers.

BAM. First hit, left hand on the palm. "I'll hit you until you say something."

BAM. Second hit, right hand on the palm, "all you have to do is talk and I'll let you go," she says and the guy continues to beg and whimper. "Fine, I'll talk, but you have to let me go" she nods her head and puts the hammer down.

Is she stupid? She can't make such deal with him, he would report back to who ever and they would have a location of us. The main location.

"Start talking" she says as she sits down in a chair in front of him. "The Ramirez wanted to send a message. They're planning something with some other gang, but I don't know what" she laughs at him and for some reason he gets scared, and honestly, I do too.

"Well, I knew that, but there's something you're not telling me" she questions him further. How the fuck did she know? The guy sighs, giving up on whatever hope he had, "they said they have a rat planted here. They know you're making some big plan, they just don't know what".

I was fuming! If my knuckles could get any whiter they would. The fact that someone dared to cross us made my blood boil. Luna stands up, whispers something in the guy's ear and waits for an answer.

"It's a she. Eliza Woods", she got a name. Okay whatever she said definitely worked. Just when I was about to turn around I hear a gunshot. I look back through the glass window and I see the guy laying dead on the floor with a bullet hole on his forehead.

Luna comes out of the room and smiles when she sees me. "Enjoyed the show?"