Chapter 22

"Who am I interrogating again Scarr?" I hear Eliza's voice. It's almost a trembling voice, she knows she's been messing with the Ramirez and the chance of seeing one here might get her killed.

"First, it's boss to you and stop asking question" I hear Scarr answering and it took everything in me to not jump his ass and just kiss him. Damn his voice is sexy as fuck and it doesn't help that we're in the dark.

"Yes, sir" is all Eliza says before Scarr leaves the room and Eliza walks over to turn on the light. Once she does, she takes a step back in surprise. I slowly see fear appear in her eyes, but then that is masked by amusement.

If only she knew.

"So little miss Hunter works for the Ramirez? I knew someone would betray us one day. Didn't think it would be boss' little princess" she starts to circle me while I'm on the chair. "I would be you and remove that smirk off my face Ms. Hunter" she whispers in my ear and I fight every urge to just knock her out.

All of a sudden I feel a heat rise up to my cheeks, the bitch smacked me. "Why are you working for the Ramirez?" she yells as she hits me again. I smirk once more making that creepy ass smile in every horror movie. My head down, my eyes looking at her and the smile.

I stand up and her eyes go wide. She thought I was tied up. I made it look like I was you dumb fuck. "You know I would ask you the same thing. Eliza Woods" I start mimicking her actions, circling her. "I don't know what you're talking about" she answers a little too quick. Sure you don't.

I grab her arm and lift up her shirt. On her hip lays the Ramirez tattoo. "Would you mind explaining this then?" I point to the tattoo and she quickly gets herself untangle from me and runs to the other side of the room, towards the back.

She takes out her gun from behind her and I start to laugh, sarcastically. "HAHA you're going to shoot me. HAHA" I tell her and she starts to eye me up and down. "It's why Scarr brought me here and why I'm interrogating you. Not the other way around" she states with a serious face on, but I can see clear panic in her eyes.

"Are you sure? Is that what he told you?" I ask her and she nods her head. "Are you sure? I didn't hear him say that earlier" I say putting my finger on my chin. She starts to move nervously and stay completely quiet. "H-H-He said so. He said to kill you" she tries to speak but it all comes out in a stutter.

In order for me to have my fun, she needs to be tied up on the chair. I walk towards her, she starts to get more nervous and grip her gun tighter. Once I'm right in front of her, I grab her gun and drag it down. She lets her gun down and I take that as my chance to tie her up and sit her down.

I successfully tie her and she starts to struggle, she then tries to defend herself. "I swear I'm not part of the gang. I would never betray Scarr!" I roll my eyes at her pleading as I turn around to get the hammer from the weapon table.

Somehow this hammer is the answer to all my problems.

I go back to her and she starts to shake her head sideways. "We'll make a deal. I ask you something, you answer. If you don't then I smash one of your fingers and if you lie, I'll cut your finger off. Okay?" I smile at her. She tries to spit on me, but fails miserable.

On instinct I smash the hammer, but on the right side of her face. I swing my arm with as much force as I can and break her fucking jaw. "Now don't make me take away your ability to speak" I say with an angry tone.

"Now Eliza. I have one question and one question only. Why?" I stand in front of her, playing with the hammer in my hands. She looks at the hammer and I can tell she's contemplating if she should lie or not. It's going to kill her either way, might as well tell the truth.

"M-m-my family u-us-used to w-w-work for your uncle...m-m-my father double-crossed him and your uncle killed him. I-I-I g-gu-guess you can p-p-put two and two to-together" she's getting smart with me. BAM.

Another swing at her face and this time from the left. Blood starts to drip out of her mouth and she tries to get her head steady. "Get smart with me again and I'll smash the hammer on your head." Again she attempts to spit on me, yet all that comes out is blood.

I grab my beautiful gun from my holster and point it at her, "tell your father I say hi" and I shoot her right in between the eyes. Her head falls and it wobbles.

"Bien hecho Preciosa. Estoy muy orgulloso de ti" (Good job Beautiful. I'm very proud of you)