1 🐺

OMEGA:

Omegas, they are the lowest rank in werewolfs society but still they are very valuable and important. Their work is to take care of pack house and kids and. If they are Luna then their responsibilities get more expended. Their wolves are smaller then other ranks.

They can get pregnant even if they are male or female. All Omegas have orange fur, so its easy to recognize them.

( For example)

   -------------------

-------------------

BETA:

Betas, they are second in command. They are warriors of pack. Their work is to keep the pack safe and be alert of intruders.

They are average sized wolfs. They can get pregnant if their mate is alpha or more dominant then them . They have brown fur.

(For example)

    -------------------

-------------------

ALPHA:

Alphas, they are pack leaders. They lead the pack and protect them. Only their fated mates are the one who can rule the pack with them.

They are bigger then betas in size. Normally they have gray, black or mix fur but there are rare chances that any alpha born with white fur.

They can also get pregnant if their mate is more dominant then them.

(For example)

    -------------------

-------------------

LUNA:

Lunas, they are mates of alphas. They are equal to Alpha in the pack. For being a Luna, gender and rank doesn't matter. Luna can be omega, beta or alpha. They can be male or female. They rule the pack with their alpha mate. Their work is to maintain peace between the members of the pack and support their mate in any situation.

-------------------

ALPHA PRIME OR TRUE BLOOD ALPHA:

Alpha prime or True blood alpha, they are most rare wolfs in werewolf society . Their wolf form is most dangerous and different then any other. They don't get any wolf soul companion because they are born with their wolf soul emerge with their own, making them more stronger then any wolf.

A True Blood Alpha or Alpha Prime don't need to have Alpha parents to be the one. They are blessed by Moon Goddess. Every five or ten thousand years A True Blood Alpha or Alpha Prime is born and they can stay alive as long as they want with their mate. They have been given some powers by moon goddess and they can share their powers with their mate.

They can mind-link with other packs without being the part of it and and they can change their appearance. They can also control natural elements like fire, water, earth, air and lightning.

The Female True Blood Alpha or Female Alpha Prime are most rarest and powerful wolves. No one can dominate a True Blood female Alpha.

This is an example of A true Blood Alpha or Alpha Prime's wolf form. No matter even if they are male or female.

(For example)

-------------------

-------------------

Important Points :

* If a male alpha or beta wolf accept submission to their mate in their bond, then womb will form within one to two days in them.

* After submitting to their mate, they will feel heat instead of rut like omega.

* The wolf mated to True Blood Alpha or Alpha Prime also becomes immortal and got some of element powers from their mate by the bonding.

(These were common facts related to the story next I am going to introduce our cast)