45 🐺

As soon as they enter the living room Xavier hug Liam and Ria who hug her back with tears in their eyes.

They both were very happy to see her after more then five years. "I missed you both so much ", Xavier said with teary smile. "We missed you Xav", They said breaking the hug.

"Look at you how strong you have become", Ria said with smile looking at her. "Yes our baby Alpha have become most powerful Alpha", Liam said smiling proudly.

Then Xavier walk towards her brother who was already emotional to see her. Suddenly Leo hug her crying. She smile tearing up and hug him back. She can tell how much he missed her, she also missed him.

"I am sorry Xavier. I ignored you. I don't wanted to face you and let you see me how much broken I was after mom-dad's death. I am so sorry.

I am very sorry that I was not strong enough to face you because I was not able to fulfill my promise to protect my family.

I failed to fulfill it. I love you Xavier so much. I missed you so much",Leo said crying and hugging her tightly.

His head was on her chest and arms around her middle holding her close in fear that she will disappear again. She held her brother close, her one and was on his waist and other was rubbing his back soothing him.

"I know how you felt thats why I am not angry. I was not before and not now. I have forgiven you already.

I love you too brother and I missed you too so much", Xavier said pulling back from hug. She then kiss her brother's forehead smiling who return the smile.

Aaron and others were watching the reunion with warm smile on their face. They all were happy for both the sliblings who reunited after almost six years.

Aaron, Carl and the warriors were feeling happy for Xavier and proud to be related to her and be with her to witness her progress.