36 🐺

Xavier get up from the bed standing in front of her wife and immidatly pull Aaron in kiss which was fill with different emotions love, happiness, adoration.

She pour every emotion she was feeling at the moment in the kiss. When they break the kiss, Xavier put her forehead against Aaron's forehead smiling and caressing his cheeks softly and lovingly.

"Thank you so much baby. I can't describe how much happy I am right now. I love you both so much", She said lovingly puting her hand on his stomach caressing it softly. "We love you too love", Aaron replied lovingly and kiss her cheeks.

She kiss his forehead softly and lovingly then she pick him carefully and gently lay him again on the bed and take off his upper clothes, now he was topless.

She make him comfortable then spreads his legs and lay between them. She was looking at his stomach with a warm smile on her lips.

Aaron was watching this with his loving smile. Xavier put her hand on the sides of his waist and start to pamper his stomach with soft kisses making him feet tingling feeling in his stomach.

After few more kisses she start to talk their unborn pup. "Hey little one. I am Xavier . I am your father but you can call daddy or Dada whichever you like. I know you are still very little and can't understand me but I still want to tell you something.

And I want to promise you something. I am waiting to see you. I am waiting for you to come out to in the world to us . I want to hold you in my arms and pamper you with my love.

I hope you will be like your Mama. Beautiful and cute just like him. Most importantly don't give hard time to your Mama.

I love you so much and I promise that I will always love you and your Mama till my last breath. And I promise that I will do my best to be a good father to you my little Angel.

I will do my best to give you both worlds all happiness. I love you and your Mama so much pup. Daddy loves you a lot little one so much".

She don't notice how Aaron was looking at her. He had tears in his eyes seeing his mate talking to their little pup who is growing inside his womb. He was very happy to see his mate, his husband this excited.

"We love you too hubby". Aaron said smiling cutely. "I love you and our pup too darling", She said and again get on top of him and kissing his tears away making him giggle.

She suddenly smirk and Kiss him with love and lust. When the break the kiss, Aaron was panting. "Now let's finish what we were doing before", She said with deep husky voice making him shiver.

You can imagine what must have happened next. The night was fill with love and passion and moans from the newly wedded couple.